Jyushimatsu is missing

It was already afternoon and Jyushimatsu came back home with a huge smile on his face, because of his new Brother. It was bigger than ever. Thats what the others thought too, so they were a bit curious about it. Jyushimatsu hopped happily into the kitchen and made himself a hot chocolate. Of course Ichimatsu and Todomatsu followed him with an pervert smirk. THEY thought that Jyushimatsu met a nice Girl and was on a date with her.

"Say, Jyushimatsu Nii-San~ why are you so happy today?~ It's unlike usual! Is there a giiiiiiirl?~~~" Todomatsu leaned onto his older brother and blinked with his eyes like a Beauty queen. the bright smiling man just turned around and shaked his head. Todomatsu was a bit shocked and flustured.

"uhm... a boy...? a-are you... gay?" the youngest was confused but still smiled at his brother. Jyushimatsu shaked his head again and came closer to Ichimatsu and Todomatsu.

"I'll tell you, why! If you promise to NOT tell Karamatsu or Mom and Dad!"
Todomatsu and Ichimatsu just nooded nervously and looked at their brother still confused and flustured.  They had absolutely NO Idea what the reason was so they looked at Jyushimatsu like as if he were a drama movie.

"WE'RE SEXTUPLETS!~ ☆" Jyushimatsu happily yelled out and jumped around like crazy. But Ichimatsu and Todomatsu were just confused and shocked. Ichimatsu gulped and opened his eyes wide before he talked to his little brother.

"S-Sextuplets? heh... that was surely just a dream! I-I mean... h-how can y-you be so sure...?"

The room got silent but Jyushimatsu still smiled at his brothers as if he were 100% sure about it. He sighted and started to talk about the mysterious red dressed new brother to explain why he's so sure about that new fact. Ichimatsu and Todomatsu started to listen closely and it sounded very curious but possible and trustworthy as well.

The sun goes down and the stars started to rise over the city and the Matsuno house. After Jyushimatsu told them everything he knew about his new brother, they went back into the living room, still exided because they wanted to meet this 'Osomatsu', that Jyushimatsu talked about.

Okay, that actually just counted to Todomatsu because Ichimatsu was still a bit curious about it. Osomatsu? seemd like, he heared that name before. TV? on the streets? No, it was Karamatsu! He said that name a few hours ago. does that mean, he already knows that Osomatsu was back here? What was about that?

But Ichimatsu didn't cared about it anymore and so, the whole evening the five brothers just talked and played games. Then they dressed themself in their sleep clothings and went to bed.

Jyushimatsu had a weird feeling in his chest. As if something would eat himself inside him. It was an disgusting and weird feeling, but he just tried to Ignore it, and so he slept in a few minutes later. In his dreams, nothing... nothing but darkness. A laughing was heared inside his head and he groaned out of flustering.

"Jyushi...matsu... come outside~~ there are goooood news, that Onee-Chan wants to tell you!~~~"

Jyushimatsu woke up and nervously looked around in the house. Everywhere, but no one was seen. Not his brothers, not his parents. Just the laughing inside his head. But the laughing stopped as someone knocked at the Door. Jyushimatsu slowly and nervously walked to the door and opened it a bit.

It was Osomatsu. Jyushimatsu just stared at him, still confused but then smiled at him happily and surprised. Osomatsu just refused the smile and rubbed his nose.

"OSOMATSU NII-SAN, I HEARED YOUR VOICE AND NOW YOU'RE HERE!!! YAY!!~ ☆" Osomatsu shrugged together and covered Jyushimatsu's mouth. "Shhhhh!~ I don't want our sweet Brothers to wake up!~" He smiled and stepped in. Jyushimatsu just nooded, still bright smiling and let Osomatsu inside the house. Osomatsu just walked around and looked a little sad while looking at the House. Memories... Memories he'll never forget...

"OSOMATSU NII-SAN I'LL GO MAKE YOU A TEA! WAIT FOR ME!!!~☆ " Jyushimatsu hugged the red dressed man tightly and happily hopped into the Kitchen. But Osomatsu walked quiety into the bedroom to the others. He looked at them closely and smiled, but in pain. A tear floated down his face and he stepped closer to the sleeping Karamatsu. Osomatsu kneeled down and went through Karamatsu's hair, but still smiled kinda sad and depressed.

"Oh Karamatsu...just you wait...!~"

He stood up again and walked to Jyushimatsu to drink his tea. All the time he sat there, he looked depressed and that made Jyushimatsu curious and worried so he asked him out.

"Osomatsu Nii-San? are you okay?" But no refuse from Osomatsu. Silence came up in the house until Osomatsu started laughing.

"Say, Jyushimatsu... would you do anything for us to get together, as a family?~" Osomatsu smirked over to him, a little creepy. Jyushimatsu thought about it for a short second but nooded happily. That made Osomatsu smirk more.

"...and you DO trust me, right...?" Osomatsu looked at him as if he'd planning something. Jyushimatsu just nooded again and closed his eyes. The young man in the red hoodie grinned again and grabbed Jyushimatsu's hands gently.

"...say... "I'll give you my trust, Nii-San"..." He still smirked and chuckled very creepy.

"I'll give you my trust, Nii-San..." Jyushimatsu opened his eyes again. Osomatsu slowly stood up and now stood infront of his younger Brother. Jyushimatsu started at him a little scared and bit his lip. "Osomatsu Nii-San...?" The mysterious man just smirked at him, even more crazy and psychopathic than before.

"Good Boy!~ hehe~"

silence and Jyushimatsu's eyes opened wide.

"-!"

[[ A couple days later ]]

The Police was done with looking through the Matsuno house and talked with the parents about that what they found out. In the backround... four shocked Brothers. Todomatsu hugged himself against Choromatsu and cried into his Shirt.  The others were still confused and shocked.

"FOUR FUCKING DAYS AND THEY STILL DIDN'T FOUND HIM?! HOW IS THAT POSSOBLE?!" Ichimatsu angrily stood up and wanted to yell at the Police, but Choromatsu held him back.

"Stay calm, please! They'll find him! For sure!" Choromatsu fakely smiled but was already crying inside and Ichimatsu's anger turned into tears.

"...but w-why him?... he was... he was the happiest of us all... " Ichimatsu wiped his tears away and fell onto his knees. The second son, still didn't knew how to help them. He blamed himself for Jyushimatsu's missing.

"I'm a bad big brother... I couldn't.... I-I couldn't even protect one... h-how should I protect you..? HOW?!" tears dropped down his face and he rubbed his eyes hardly.

"Don't worry, Karamatsu Nii-San..." Choromatsu patted his shoulder and lay Karamatsu's head onto his shoulder.

"We just need to wait..."