THE BEGINNING

Ichimatsu and Karamatsu came back after a few hours. Now they actually were complete, exept Jyushimatsu. Jyushimatsu was off to play some Baseball, like always. It was pretty quiet and lonely, there where Jyushimatsu played Baseball, so he never expected that anyone would come there.

until TODAY.

Jyushimatsu made a Little pause and sat down at the Beach. (from ep. 9) He listened to the quietness and it made himself quiet somehow. Everything was peaceful, ... so Jyushimatsu slept in.

"Jyushi...matsuuu~ wake up!~ Onee-Chan wants to taaaalk~"

Jyushimatsu opened his eyes. The Voice wasn't familiar so he KNEW it couldn't be Karamatsu.

He looked behind him and saw a man in his age, in a red Hoodie with a shiny smile on his face. He looked very much like Jyushimatsu and his Brothers, so he was very curious about that man.

"Ah... who are you?" Jyushimatsu stood up and stepped backwards. The Man in red just opened his eyes surprised. "Hahaha~ Your Parents probably never told you about me! I'm your big Brother! ..." He stopped and smirked like a creep.

"...Osomatsu..."

Jyushimatsu's head turned white. Brother? OLDER Brother. Since he left the hospital, the only things he could remember were that Karamatsu were his ELDEST brother. And he knew who came after him.

"So the others... LIED?! are you older than KARAMATSU?! YAY I DIDN'T KNEW I HAD A 5TH BROTHER!!! SO WE'RE SEXTUPLETS?!!!"Jyushimatsu grinned and shaked Osomatsu happily. Osomatsu grinned and tried to calm Jyushimatsu down. But Jyushimatsu was waaaaays to exided.

"But... Jyushimatsu remember..." he stopped and his eyes turned Grey and he stopped smiling.

" ... don't tell the others about me... inspecially not Mom, Dad or Karamatsu... they will be... surprised..." Osomatsu smirked and turned around. Jyushimatsu just nooded and walked next to Osomatsu, still smiling brighter than ever. The Young man in the red hoodie chuckled a bit evil but looked friendly at his Little Brother.

"SAY OSOMATSU NII-SAN, DON'T YOU WANNA GO TO THE CITY???" Jyushimatsu jumped up and down because he wanted to Show Osomatsu his favorite Candy store. But instead of saying anything... Osomatsu looked sadly onto the ground.

"...thats not an good Idea... i could... scare people..." the man grinned and patted Jyushimatsu's head. The mysterious new Brother seemd to have many secrets. But Jyushimatsu didn't cared about it. He was just happy that he had another Brother now. The Clouds got grey and it started to rain. Osomatsu said nothing and went on to leave.

Jyushimatsu opened his eyes wide and yelled after him kinda sad and worried. "WAIT! OSOMATSU NII-SAN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?! THEY NEED TO KNOW ONE DAY!! SO WE CAN LIVE HAPPY TOGETHER ONE DAY!!!" Osomatsu just smirked, still not faced to Jyushimatsu. "Don't worry, i just need to go! You'll know whwn i need to talk with you..." The man stopped and turned around one last time and friendly smiled at his younger brother.

"about the others... they will find out soon... and we're able to live happily together..."

"Yes they will find out... and we'll be able to live happily together... again..."