Forever Loving You

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head and shoulder hurt, I felt something warm running down my face. I tried to lift my hand to wipe it off, but a wave of pain shot through my body. I tried to look around me and realized I was upside down. I quickly opened my seatbelt and fell down, hurting myself once again.

"Sean?..." I called out, but he wasn't in the car.

"Hands in the air! I repeat, HANDS IN THE AIR!!"

"Sean?" I quickly pulled myself out of the car. There was a lot of smoke everywhere and I felt something in my eye. I wiped it off and saw it was blood. I touched my head and yelped in pain as I felt a deep cut under my fingers.

"For the last time, HANDS IN THE AIR!"

I turned my head towards the voice and saw Sean standing in front of our car. All the guns were pointed at him.

"SEAN!" I tried to scream but he didn't hear me. Instead some grey smoke formed around him. Suddenly a bunch of creatures flew out of the smoke. Ugly, half broken wings, smoking body, red eyes and wide mouths with razor sharp teeth. The creatures screamed and Sean pointed at the policemen which was like a trigger. The creatures took off and flew towards the policemen who tried to shoot them, but they didn't die.

First officer's head was bitten off, the second one was impaled and the creature flew out of him, the officer's heart between his teeth. Another one got ripped in pieces and one shot himself. Blood was flowing everywhere, limbs were all over the road and the creatures were dripping with blood.

*Bang*

The creatures were all suddenly gone. My eyes travelled to Sean and I saw him losing his balance and grabbing his shoulder.

"SEAN!" I screamed and tried to get up. Shaking and trembling I got up and saw the officer pointing his gun at Sean once more as the smoke started forming around him again.

"SEAN, WATCH OUT!!!" I managed to scream before another gunshot was heard. I saw Sean falling back. I felt hot tears forming in my eyes and my voice cracked.

"SEAN!"

He then turned to me, blood flowing from his stomach. His eyes were pitch black. Sean looked at me as tears rolled down from his black eyes. Sean was winning over Anti, but for the last time.

"I'm sorry..." he mouthed before falling on the ground.

"No, no, no, no, no!! SEAN!! SEAN!!" I screamed, trying to run to him. Suddenly I felt someone grabbing me and looked behind. Two officers were holding me as the third one ran to Sean.

"LET ME GO! SEAN!!"

The third officer who had been kneeling in front of Sean now got up and walked over to me. I tried to look at him, but my eyes were almost blinded with tears.

"Thank God, this thing is dead!" the officer smiled.

"NO!!"

I pulled myself away from the men's grip and ran to Sean. I kneeled down, grabbing and shaking him.

"Sean, please wake up...Sean it's not funny, please...Sean... C'mon now, open your eyes," I cried quietly, rocking back and forth with him on my lap.

"I'm sorry, but you have to step away from him, he's dangerous," one of the officer said, pulling me away with a strong force.

"HE'S NOT! LET ME GO! Please... Sean! Wake up! Sean!"

I just screamed. There was nothing else I could do. I felt so weak and alone. He said that we will fight, that we will get through it together. Now I'm alone... No, not alone. I was here with her. With Lekiza. I was alone with her.

I saw Sean's body growing distant. I was dragged away by the officers as my expression was completely blank. Sean was gone, he was dead. I'll never hear him again nor see him. The last picture of him is Anti, pushing him over his limits and letting him get killed. What...What am I going to do....

The officers pushed me in the car and called one of the medics to clean me up. Everything she did hurt like fire. My eyes were locked on Sean's dead body as tears started running again. Suddenly I saw a figure next to Sean's lifeless body....it was Sean.

"Sean?..." I whispered, but the figure wasn't who I thought. It quickly turned to me, almost like snapping his neck. It was Anti. I saw a little ball of light flying around him. That must've been Sean's soul, but with a quick move, Anti had caught the ball and popped it. Then he was gone.

"STOP!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!! Sean.."

The medic had jumped away from me and was now looking at me with big and fearful eyes.

******

I was  sitting in the car. There were blood and pieces of people everywhere. I saw a tear falling onto my lap, forming a tiny red dot on my jeans. I wiped the remains off my cheek and saw my hand being bloody. I turned my head to Sean's body one last time to see he was getting cleaned up by the ambulance. As I let my eyes focus again I saw my reflection.

Blood was running from my eyes.

One eye black and one eye green.

******
So this is basically the end! I'm a horrible person, I know. I actually have a "happier" version of the end as well, because at first I changed my mind and thought, nah, I'm gonna keep them alive, but then I changed my mind again so deal with it. Stay tuned for an extra update!

Oh God I'm such a bad person, wow.