Thirty-eight // Epilogue

*cough* 

*tap on the non-existent microphone*

Heeeeyyy there, may I get your attention?  Yes, I meant you, reader of my story. I mean you are reading it right now, right?

You mean our...

*embarrassed weird laughter*

Haha well yeah OUR story.

Better! Much better! It's perfect! Purrfect

*bad pun intended*

Now let me talk Dylan, god damn it. I want to finish my sentence. You are probably getting all these people bored. They are going to skip this part completely. ;-;

Sorry, and well it would be their loss, I mean I have you.

Nahwww but shhhh.

Weeeeellll, dear reader to get back to what I wanted to say...
I  would like to tell you more about Dylan and me but I don't have a clue what adventures do await us.

Life is a mystery and full of surprises.

J-just don't forget us and our weird story.

*dramatic break*

Look, I'm tearing up already :( It's breaking my heart.

We went through a lot and didn't think things could end up this way.

So, lovely reader, if there is something in your life that doesn't go planned or in a terribly wrong way, don't let yourself drag down by it. Keep doing your best as always and keep moving on. You are strong, we both, you and I, know it. Don't listen at all to all the people trying to discourage you.

Yup! They are probably only jealous of you. Haters gonna hate. Damn liars.

Dylan... Nahw well that was sassy and absolutely true. I'm a proud potato.

Oh god, Jess, please no. I will be quiet now.

Haha I guess the time came to say goodbye but who knows maybe we'll meet again in life. It's full of surprises, remember? 

I'm glad that we had the chance to meet you and maybe reach out to you with our story.

I wish you a great life and all the best luck.

Same from me! Take care of yourself!

*both waving*

Farewell!

- - -

Heyyy

Nahww that was the last chapter *tries not to cry*

I had much fun writing this (even though it took me sometimes longer ._.)  and I hope you enjoyed it as much I did.

If you have any questions left or anything else to say, I would be happy to answer those or just read them. ^^

Thank you for everything. For the great support to all of your awesome comments. Always read all of them.

(A little note of thanks will be coming soon as another "chapter".)

Thank you so much dear reader,

Risingvision