Come Here {Underswap Papyrus x Chara)

He was having a hard time holding back, and her oblivious teasing wasn't helping.

Some slight lemony-ness (nothing too naughty, I promise) and niche shipping.
{If you don't like it, then don't read it.}

------------------------------------------------------------

She had no idea what she did to him.
No, really, she had no idea.
Chara was completely clueless as to how many sleepless nights she had caused.

She drove him absolutely mad.

She had no idea how good it felt when she touched him, every little brush of the hand sending minute shivers down his spine.

Chara never noticed how heated his gaze got after she hugged him (which was often), or how brightly his soul shined through his hoodie when she smiled.

She was an oblivious little human, that was for sure.
And that made it difficult to hold back at times.

—————————————————–——

Times like now.

They were watching television at the skeleton brother's house, some cooking show that (for whatever reason) involved lasers and techno music.

Chara sat on the couch, leaning forward slightly. Papyrus sat on the floor in front of her, his back against the cushions, with her legs draped on his shoulders.

She was seemingly engrossed in the program, leaning farther forward, her eyes never leaving the screen.

Papyrus eyed the limbs settled in his shoulders; she was wearing pajama shorts under her regular oversized sweater, and her legs were bared to the upper thigh.

He ran his phalanges up her calf lightly, seeing if she'd react.

She didn't even blink.

He pressed his palm flush to her skin, enjoying how smooth and soft it was. He rubbed his hand up and down to try and get her attention.

Chara leaned forward until her chin was resting on the top of his skull.
She slid her legs off him, so she could put her hands on the bones of his shoulders.

A small tremor went through him.

"you're...not that into this show, are you?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Mm," she replied. "Not too much. But it's like you said, there's not much else to do in the Underground."

She pressed a kiss to the back of his head and began rubbing his shoulders gently.

Papyrus tried (and failed) to suppress the shivers that ran through him then.

She really knew what she was doing when it came to those fingers.

He almost wished he had muscles, just so she could loosen them up.

Chara ran her fingers along his shoulder blades, tracing all the curves and small dents.

She drew one of her hands to the back of his neck, and slipped it under his hoodie.

Oh god.