11

**Dasha's POV from now on until specified**

Waking up the next morning I got dressed quickly before heading over to meet with Tyson. We had planned on picking up some things for Rose before she got her results back. Today was going to be interesting, that was all I knew.

Hayden stirred as I laced up my converse and grinned at how adorable he was while sleeping.

"I'll be back love." I kissed his head and ducked out to go before I could be delayed.

Thankfully my classes weren't going over anything important today so I was allowing myself to skip for Roses's sake.

'Hey send me the list of what you think we should get.' I texted Tyson while starting up my car. The one thing I knew for sure I was getting was ice cream. I already had the prenatal vitamins in my glove compartment to give to her... if things turned out that way.

'Sending right now. I'll meet you at Walgreens?' he replied.

Heading to the direction of the convenient store, I thought how I would even begin to handle the news myself. My best friend was potentially pregnant and her boyfriend, a potential dad, was being flaky. Who would've thought?

'What would Hayden think if you were pregnant?' my conscious thought as I tried to dismiss the notion. He would be thrilled I would think... the mention of kids had come up in the beginning when we dated and was brought up a time or two afterwards. No doubt we would have them after getting married, but the only thing I could think about right now was getting through the rest of this semester.

I saw Tyson pull up in his Chevrolet and met him by the entrance as we hugged briefly before going inside.

"What flavor ice cream? Since I knew that was the first thing you were thinking."

"Something with peanut butter." I gazed at the frozen section to the side. "Have you heard anything from Sean?"

"Sorta."

"Sorta?"

"He needs to talk to Rose. He didn't elaborate but there's obviously something going on to where he's acting strange. Nothing is going to help if she really is pregnant either."

I grabbed a carton of chocolate peanut butter ice cream and dropped it in the cart. What could be going on with Sean to where he wasn't reaching out to any of us?

"Is his family okay?"

"As far as I know yes? Like I said, he needs to talk to Rosemary. He wasn't very... accommodating when I asked him what was up."

"That's not like him, something must have happened."

"When does she get her results back?" Tyson grabbed a bouquet of flowers and laid them in the cart.

"Within the next hour or so. I figured this wouldn't take long and then,"

My phone started buzzing as we both looked at each other with the same expression.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Dasha." Her voice was extremely calm and I wasn't too sure how to take that.

"Hey girl, everything okay?"

"When are you coming over?"

"I'll be there shortly. Tyson and I had to meet up and were going to take one car. Give us fifteen minutes?"

"Okay." The sigh that came over the phone made my heart clench. She found out.

"I'll be there soon Rose." I hung up and glanced at the list. "She knows, we need to hurry."