One

Scott, Lydia, Liam, Hayden, Cory, Malia, and Isaac escaped Beacon Hills that day. They now live in New York City, and it's been a year since the incident. All connections to Beacon Hills have been cut off from the World, and no one knows what has happened. But they know one thing for sure. The robot's are still searching for Scott and his remaining pack.

They miss their friends, but they can actually have fun here. Scott tries to have fun, but can't stop thinking about Stiles... He still doesn't believe he's dead... Lydia doesn't either. Liam, Hayden, and Cory still miss Mason, but have sort of moved on. Malia and Isaac hooked up, and one time Scott walked in on Isaac putting his train into Malia's tunnel. It was disgusting, but it was also THEIR FIRST DATE!

Anyways, they have sort of moved on as much as they could have. They have normal lives now... Until the night of Christmas Eve.

"So, Lydia... Whatcha doing for Christmas tomorrow?" Asked Scott from the couch, her in the bathroom. He was watching Lacrosse. Scott lived with Isaac for a little bit, but after he got together with Malia they moved in together, so now Scott lives with Lydia. "I was invited to Malia's for a party. Wanna be my date?" She asked.

Scott looked confused. Did Lydia just ask him out? "Um, well-" Scott's mouth dropped. Lydia walked out of the bathroom... Completely naked. Scott sat on the couch, confused but still couldn't say anything.

She jumped on Scott, lying on him. "Lydia.. what're you-" Scott asked.

"Shhh... She then grabbed Scott's pants, and pulled off his pants and underwear. Then she pulled off his shirt.... Scott couldn't help it. He began to kiss her, even though he knew Allison and Stiles would not have wanted this. And when they were about to do the do... In walked Isaac, Malia, Hayden, Liam, and Cory.

"Oh my god..." Said Hayden, turning around.

"Since when was this a thing?!" Asked Liam.

"Hot..."  Said Cory.

"Ooh, can I join in?!" Malia asked, beginning to take off her shirt.

"Stop, stop stop!" Isaac said, stopping her.

Scott was beyond embarrassed, quickly putting his clothes back on. Did he just do that?

Lydia didn't seem too embarrassed, though. But she kinda seemed...  weird. More weird than she usually was. She just sat there, naked on the couch. Didn't even put her clothes back on. Scott stood up, dressed. "Lydia, are you okay?" Asked Malia, aware she isn't acting herself now.

"They're coming..." Lydia said, staring into nothing. They all looked at each other. "What? Who is coming?" Asked Cory.

"Them..." Lydia then stood up, (still naked...) and jumped at Scott, kicking him down. She then jumped out the window. They live on the 12th floor. Scott got up, and jumped out the window after her. He saw her body quickly falling, and he dived fast. He grabbed her, and grabbed onto flag on the 3rd floor. Lydia looked at him. "Look..." Lydia said, pointing. Two people were standing across the street.  They looked awfully familiar...

"Who is that?" Asked Scott. "It's..." Lydias face became worried. "Its..." her head then fell back, and she went unconscious. She then woke up three seconds later, looking less crazy.

"Scott... Why are we hanging from the building?" She asked, looking around. She then looked at herself. "And why the FUCK am I naked?" Scott looked at her. "Thank god that wasn't her who tried to do that to me..." He thought.

He then dropped down, landing in front of their apartment building. He gave her his jacket. "Get to the apartment, everyone's waiting for you. Make sure they know that what you did WASN'T you. I gonna check something out down here." Scott told her.

"What did I do?" Asked Lydia.

"You uh... Kissed me..." Scott said, lying. She did much more than that. "Oh... Well I'll do it again." And Lydia kissed him on the cheek, and she then ran inside. Scott slightly smiled. Did he like her? Did she like him? He doesn't know. But right now he's gonna check out the people across the street.

He ran across the street, in the snow, and saw two people in a black outfit talking. He ran up to them. "Hey.." he said, tapping the boy. The boy turned around. His heart sank. He had to be dreaming... It was Stiles Stilinski. And then the girl turned around, and suddenly he couldn't breathe.

It was Allison. Allison Argent.

"Scott?!" Said the both of them. "Allison?! STILES?!" Exclaimed Scott, smiling. He dived into them, hugging them. "How're you guys alive?!" Asked Scott.

But they were interrupted by a loud noise coming from the apartment building. They all turned around... And the building was falling. Right towards them... Scott turned towards Stiles and Allison. Both of them took guns out from their pockets... And shot each other in the head.