Chapter 4

*PLEASE PLAY 'SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OST- DOA' UNTIL I SAY SO.  THANK YOU. p.s. this music thing is optional, unless you want an emotional read.  :)*

"R-Rem..." Misa whispered as she held the shingami's hands in her own, cold but soft hands.  Her cobalt eyes found the eyes of the said shingami as it spoke.  "What?"

"You should... look around..." She whispered anxiously.  The shinigami looked around and saw titans.  Titans everywhere.  Some buildings were on fire and people were being eaten.  "Misa!" Rem gasped.

"HIDE!"

---

"Err... L, do you know where the hell we are?!" asked Matt.  They were actually in a... blade shop.  "I don't know... but we might as well get blades here.  There're huge creatures outside.  Quick, arm yourselves." L responded rather quickly.  They all nodded, and took the long blades, and armed themselves. 

  "I'm all done." Mello finally spoke after shoving small blades in his pocket.  Near soon got done, also Matt, Matsuda, Watari and L. 

"Let's go." They all said in unison.

---

*NOW, PLEASE PLAY ANY CLASSIC MUSIC.  XD THANK YOU.*

"Eren, look... Mikasa!" Annie pointed to the black-haired girl slashing through the titans, maneuvering towards a certain direction.  Eren's eyes widened.

"MIKASA!!" He yelled.

Mikasa spun around and saw Eren.  Her face was filled with joy as she saw the brunet and ran to him quickly.  "Eren..."

"Mikasa..."

"Okay, cut the cheesy reunion.  Who are they...?" Annie sneered, pointing at Fairy Tail.

"They're a guild.  Fairy Tail's the name." Mikasa answered.

---

*NOW CUT THE MUSIC PLEASE.  THANK YOU.*

"Sasha! Connie! Jean! Krista! Ymir... Minna!" Reiner called to his scouting mates.  They all walked up to him and spoke. 

"Hey look! we're lost but there's still titans! What a pain in the neck... Tsk." Connie pointed out.  "Aww man... thanks mister obvious!" Sasha sarcastically replied.

  "There, there... now who's missing?" Reiner asked, but everybody already knew who were.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Annie and Eren..." Krista and Ymir whispered.

---

Meanwhile, on an unknown location...

"Rie~! What are you doing up there?" A certain woman known as Eri had called her biological sister, Rie.  Eri had brown hair and had chocolate brown eyes. 

Well, had.

Before they accidentally traveled to Anime Universe.

You see... 

"Eri-neesan!" A certain blackette had called to her nee-san.  "Eri...nee-san?" Rie mumbled softly as she saw Eri...

Staring at a huge portal.  Above it, the signs said, 'A portal to the unknown.  Walk in at your own risk.'.

"Nee-san, don't go--" But Rie was too late already, Eri had stepped inside. 

"Dammit, she's the older sister... but why do I always have to save her instead of her saving me?!" Rie complained for the umpteenth time.  And as she also stepped in, the portal had begun to close.  "Very well... living the dreams of an average otaku." Rie mumbled into the air.

And after Eri and Rie walked in the portal, they had the look they always wanted to have. 

Eri had pink hair and deep blue eyes, while Rie had blue hair and brown eyes.  "Rie..."

"Eri..."

"this is... anime!" They said to theirselves in unison.

back to when Eri called Rie...

"O-oh... nothing!~" Rie replied back.

"Well, come down here! dinner's served!"

"Yay! is it squid?"

"Sadly, no.  But it's pork!"

"Okay!"

Meanwhile, what Rie was doing earlier...

"Giihii," An unknown person laughed evilly, just before Eri had called.

---A/N---

yeah, a rather short chapter.  The next chapter will be the climax of the titan arc! Just kidding, it's still a few chapters away :P Anyway, thanks for reading!

I will be re-reading it later for any mistakes.  :)

With love,

Eri-chan.

P.S.:

Did you notice? I'm.  an.  OC! *squeals* aaand, Rie is my real life friend, but I won't be telling her real name, for privacy reasons.  Lol, watevs.  -.-" now I reeeeaaaaaaally need some sleep.

SOWWIE I HADN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG... BUSY... SOOOOO BUSY...