Chapter 6

"Eren," Annie mumbled.  "Mikasa, Armin, Fairy Tail... minna, gomen ne..." She whispered to the crisp air as she held her fragile hand. 

"Why... why must this... happen?" She asked herself, tears streaming down her face unto the soft, lush grass.

"How... how can I protect my squadmates, if... IF I'M--"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Long time no see, my dear Annie." A voice was heard behind the tree she had rested her back on.

---

"Watari... gomen..." L held his head and looked at the ground scaredly.  "L, you should rest.  Watari-san is in a safe place now.  You should be happy for him," Mikasa comforted him.  For at least once, L smiled in his situation. 

  "You see... Watari was l-like my parent... He treated me like his child, in the orphanage," He told her.  Mikasa nodded and held his cold hand.  "Everything will be okay--"

"MIKASA!" Eren suddenly yelled joyfully.  Mikasa gave him a glare, but Eren just pointed at certain people and charged towards them.

"Who are... they?" Mikasa mumbled, peeking outside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"minna!!" Eren yelled at them happily.  There were Armin, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Ymir, Jean, Krista-- basically all of their friends in the 104th training squad, without Annie. 

*PLEASE PLAY 'GUREN NO YUMIYA-FULL' BY LINKED HORIZON.  THANK YOU.*

But Mikasa had realized a gruesome situation.  "Oh no..." She mumbled.

"WE'RE A GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND WE'RE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONES LEFT! THE TITANS WILL FOCUS ON US!" Mikasa shouted.  Everyone gasped.  "Squadmates! Into position! Fairy Tail, you all know how to fight a titan right? Just stay in small groups," She commanded, and everyone nodded, 'cept for the wammy boys.

"Where are we going?" Matt suddenly asked Mikasa. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"To our squad.  We'll protect you," She replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"guys! a 15-meter class and a 20- meter class ahead!" Krista announced.  "NOW!" Mikasa commanded and everyone split up into groups.

*detailed battle time! Lol.*

Reiner glided up the 20-meter class titan, hooked up to a building near the creature and began distracting it.

"Reiner! You go for the nape! I'll distract!" Krista shouted at him.  Reiner nodded stiffly and glided upwards, while Krista damaged the ankles of the creature.  "Now for the spine, and the eyes," she muttered. 

Meanwhile,

"Minna!" Mirajane cried.  Everyone glanced at her and gave questioning looks.  "It's killing spree today," she muttered rather sinisterly, and everyone cheered.  "Ikeeeeee!!" They all yelled, charging towards the titans and abruptly killing them.

Lucy had summoned Virgo and Taurus again.  "Virgo, Taurus! Kill as many of them as you can!" She told them, her voice still hoarse, but it had gotten better.  "Hai, hime," Virgo said.

"You have a nice body, as always! Okay, Ms. Lucy!" Taurus said and the two Celestial Spirits charged towards the titans. 

"WING SLASH OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu screamed out as he slashed his third titan.  "Onto the fourth one!" He told himself, smiling brightly yet evilly.

"Requip!" Erza was heard requipping in her Heaven's Wheel armor and running towards her fifth titan.  "HIYAA!" She yelled out as she hacked the nape of the titan.  The titan's limp body fell down roughly, and quickly vanished.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray chanted as lances appeared out of nowhere and sliced the napes of the titans swiftly, killing two of them at once.

"Satan Soul: Demon Halphas," Mira chanted.  She then got to the said creatures' napes and hacked them all at once, killing three of them. 

Everyone was in a killing spree.  Titans were suddenly crashing onto the ground, and, with the help of the soldiers the titans had decreased frequently.

Meanwhile,

  "Rieeeee?~" Eri called out sweetly for her little sister.  Where is that little, blue-haired rascal? Eri asked herself as she searched everywhere in the house for Rie. 

  "Where are you?" Eri suddenly yelled.  She scanned the whole house, but to no avail, she hadn't found even a single trace of where the bluenette went.  "Argh..." Eri grunted.

---A/N---

Finally done with mah 6th chapter! ...

...

...

I'M SO EXCITED ON HOW THIS STORY WILL TURN OUT! >v< eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!~

                               ~Eri-chan desu.  <3