Walkers??!!!

Reilly's POV

MY dark, brown hair whipped around my face I gripped my m4 and fire ax tighter as more walkers flooded the streets. It's just a few blocks down I got to make sure he is ok. I mean, he probably isn't even awake yet, right, but what if a walker got him and he's one of those things! I can't think like this, he's most likely just ok and in his room not knowing that the world went to shit. Reilly you got to stop thinking like, this. I'm here anyways so I better go check on him. I reached to grasp the handle opening and closing it before any walkers could get in. My footsteps creaked as my shoes hit the floor. "Nick?" I call out hoping he'll answer. I paused for a minuet, no answer I should probably go check his room.

I made my way up the stairs looking at all of the pictures on the wall, smiling to my self thinking of the memories that could soon burn away into the depths of forgotteness . I soon found myself at his door. I knocked three times. I could here something moving around. I sucked in a deep breath and opened the door.

I slowly exhale seeing him wrapped up in his covers still asleep at like ten eleven o'clock am. I roll my eyes at the thought. "Nick," I say softly shaking him, "Nick," I say a bit louder. His beautiful, enchanting, brown, chocolate, eyes opened.

"Reilly, uhhh hey what are you doing in here??"

"Look outside." I tell him wanting him to see it himself rather than him not believing me when I told him. He gives my a confizzled (A/N: don't judge me) look but does as I ask. He moved his covers off of his body. I try to keep a blush from rising to my cheeks . He wasn't wearing a shirt and his toned body was just so ahhhhhhh. I quickly turned around and got him his favorite shirt. As I turned back around he was starring out the window shock written all over his face.

"Reilly, um what exactly are those things?"

I threw the shirt to him and talked as he slipped it on. "Wellll there technically called walkers or zombies or biters there basically the lived dead, walking corpses, so basically they're -

Nick's POV

The living dead and they are trying to eat us and if you get bit or scratched by one of them you will turn into one of those things." Omigod she is so beautiful, the way she just rants about things, and how awkward and how...
"So that is what those things are. Any who we need to get you a weapon. Did I mention you need to attack them in the head. Here you can use my fire ax and some knifes oh and I have an extra M4 so we should be good until we get more supplies." I watched in awe surprised on how she knew all of basics to the walkers. "Alright let's go"

(A/n: this is what you look like and this is what your wearing and idk my friend found these on the internet in less than five seconds for me so shout out to him)

Alright do I hope you guys liked the first chapter to my Nick x reader sorry it's a bit short! ✌️️out guys!!!!