Feelings

Nick's POV

Her cries quieted and her breathing steadied indicating that she fell asleep. I gently picked her up bridal style and set her down on her bed. I brushed my hand against her face moving her hair out of the way before quietly exiting the room.

"You like her~," Ghetto claimed in a sing-songy voice.

"L-leave me alone," God dammit I stuttered.

"Dude it's almost as obvious as my love for peaches and the fact you stuttered and are blushing so hard you could make a tomato jealous is a huge give away," I shot him a glare as he munched on his peaches. I deserve his marshmallows for this.

   "OTP OTP GAHHH you should totally tell her, I saw what you did for her it was so CUTE," Jess squealed in excitement.

  "Yass Jess you know what's up," Ghetto said giving Jess a high five. (It corrected Jess to Jews on my iPad 😂)

  "I just don't know yet guys I need to wait till the time is right,"

  "So you do like her!"

  "That's not what I meant, you know what I don't even care I'm going to take my watch shift," How does she do this to me, I need to get this straight before I loose my mind. But you never know, maybe confessing my undying love for Reilly will help.

Jess's POV

   "Heyyyyyyy Jinnnnnnnnnn?"

   "Yes,"
I sucked in a deep breath before nearly exploding.

"Do you know how to tell if two humans like each other??"

"And this about Nick and Reilly I'm assuming ?" How did he-

"Well I need to know if they gots the feelz for each other!" I exclaimed.

"Well, when another person is near someone they like, and, or love, their pulse will quicken and their pupils tend to get dilated. But if it's super obvious the all the blood will rush to their cheeks which is what causes blushing," Jin explained.

I quickly wrote everything down and made a little chart. My plan is to record these things when they're around each other for a week. If they haven't confessed by then, and if everything goes according to plan and they like each other, then I will do some extreme shit to make it perfect. Ooo ooo I should go tell Sky! Gah he's so hot!!! But we need to take care of the task at hand first before fantasizing about us and our future.

"SKY, GHETTO, GET DOWN HERE I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU!"

  Hey guys sorry for lack of updating I'll be trying to update more frequently I promise. And I also forgot what Adam went by in this series but I'll be sure to fix it if I'm wrong! And holy crap 20 away till 200 reads thank you all so much!!!!!! ✌️️ out!

    ~Lilliah