Covered in blood

Jess's POV

Alright those two haven't confessed to each other yet so know it's time to hatch my plan but I will have to do it tomorrow because it's getting late.

~Tem skip~

Ugh my does my head hurt so bad? Where am I? Who took me? My thoughts were running a mile a minuet with questions. I take a look around. I'm in some laboratory? I heard groan from next to me. I look to my right and see Reilly laying on the ground. How come they only captured us why didn't they take any of the guys? But more importantly what are they going to do to us?

Reilly's POV

After talking a bit with Jess the door swung open to reveal... doctor ,Ross and Red? What the hell? Black dots suddenly clouded my vision I can hear the faint squeaks of the cage door then everything went black Nick please come save me.

  I woke back up in a dark place unable to move because I was tied to a chair.

     "Welcome to my temporary base," Reds words rang out in the darkness."This is where I usually have a bit of fun with the females before bring them down stairs to the kitchen for.... dinner," Man hore. I thought . Red keeps getting closer to me.

    "Has anyone ever told you, you look beautiful? " Red cups my chin in his hand forcing me to look at him.  

Flashback

"Come on I'm sure you look great,"  Nick called from down stairs.

I sigh before slowly opening the door and walking down stairs. Nick looked up at me and his jaw dropped.

"Y-You look beautiful."

Flashback ends

"Answer me you slut!" Red slaps me in the face and repeatedly punches me in the gut.
After that he just got up and left. Blood was coming out of my mouth and dripping on my lap, this hasn't happened since before the apocalypse.

Red then comes back with a knife he drags it across my cheek I can feel the warm blood seeping through the cut. He repeatedly drags the knife along different parts of my body, it wasn't long until I was covered in blood.