Chapter 4:

Chapter 4

The Christmas week is coming to an end, so has the media break. They've immediately taken to finding out the rumor that I'm pregnant, calling Harry trapped in all this. Naturally, you'd be upset but not me, I'm absolutely broken. A lot of my own fans were turning on me, not to mention Harrys' who were basically raising cane. The ones that I could trust to back me up, are doing the opposite.

Despite my promise to not only Harry but to myself, I have fallen short and some days I'd just make myself out the food I just ate. Something to just make me feel worth it, I know it could hurt the baby which is the last thing I want. I should have just stayed strong for the sake of Harry but no, I went and still go to just deal with my increasingly large stomach. He had made me promise each night on Skype that I wouldn't hurt myself to which I would lie and do so later that night.

He gets here in about an hour and I look absolutely horrible. My face is pale, lips dry and I'm still frail. This can't be healthy for the baby whatsoever, being so weak and making myself expel. How much can just 2 weeks do to a person? All my heart is crying is that everyone hates me. I'm sure Harry does inside, I basically threw him under the bus though he shows none of it when he's talking to me. That's the one time of the day I can truly be happy is when I see him.

My eyes flick up to the door, waiting for the second he comes in and we reunite. Feeling as if the second our lips touch, all this pain and suffering will be shed away and i'll be my lively self again. All day I've been prepping for seeing him, everything from making dinner at 3 to lighting candles around the living room. I needed him with me, to just hug me and tell me I don't need to worry because I have him. He has been saying that a lot without much response from me, I need to hear it in person, in his arms.

"Taylor." A voice snaps me from a relapse of the last week. I stare up disbelievingly until I see him standing there, gripping his suitcase in one hand and the door handle in the other. He closes the door and immediately walks towards me. Tears swell in my eyes at his expression of seeing me, he shakes his head before embracing me tightly. "Baby, what happened? You promised you wouldnt.."

I look down, afraid to be confronted on this. He can tell I've been doing this to myself, somehow. I push harder into his jacket, I am not going to look into his eyes right now.

"Shh, p-please ju-just kiss me." I whisper softly. All I needed was him to kiss me, I just missed that kiss that day in Nashville and I haven't had one since.

He hesitantly presses his lips to mine as if he's worried I might break but this is all I've wanted. All I've wanted since the moment he left. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss, raising up higher on my tiptoes. He responds again immediately, pulling me up and cradling me to the couch, carefully lying me on it. His lips trail down my neck and through my center until he finds my stomach where he lies kisses.

"Hey little guy, how are you doing? You've grown a whole bunch since I last saw you, haven't you?" He talks to my baby bump addressing my stomach as if it's already a young child. I blink quickly to hold back the seemingly fast-arising tears and smile down at him. "I need you to do me a favor, bud. Keep your mommy safe for me, okay? Because she's struggling and I need her safe."

He glances up at me, tugging my wrist towards his lips to press a kiss against the scars. A tear falls from my eye before I can catch it. He directs his attention back to the baby and rambles on about how much we love him/her and how excited we were for them to come.

••A/N
Guys, it's happening again
I don't like this story
This isn't good... I will probably just do the other one and finish this another time if it's alright with yall. I'm sorry..

And by the way, my grandpas surgery went great, it was a success! Thank you for your prayers, it means a lot!

-B-