#8

Justin’s POV

As we arrived, mom got Demi dry clothes from my sister’s bedroom. She is married and doesn’t live with us. So when she wore the jeans and long sleeved shirt that mom gave her, I had to say she looked better than Anna in them.(a/n Anna is Justin’s sister in the story)

So she played with the kids and then left their room on bed time. We spend the rest of the night watching movies. I can tell it was awkward because neither of us did a move. Of course, I would hold her hand and she would squeeze it, but that’s it. No romance. No actions. Nothing. When she was about to leave, I decided to make a move.

“so um…see you tomorrow??”

“sure” she smiled

“Great” I leaned in, so did she, but this time, our lips didn’t touch… Demi backed away!!

“What… why..?” I asked her with a sad face.

“I really don’t know where we’re going with this. You’re dating Selena, Selena’s my best friend, I’m just lost..”

“Right…I’m dating Selena…but who said I love her like I love you?!”

“Justin, there’s no poin… wait what..?”

“I love YOU Demi”

“Woah woah woah…this is going too fast I-“

I directly interrupted her with a kiss. Then I pushed her inside and closed the door, not breaking the kiss.

I wrapped my hands around her, while she was running her fingers through my hair, which by the way was a HUGE turn on. Again, without breaking the kiss, I walked her to my room, where I laid her on my bed, and I was on top of her. Just then I pulled away.

“Does this answer your question?”

“I shouldn’t….i-I can’t….i won’t…. I can’t be falling for you no its not possible!!”she screamed and pushed me. Then she just ran through the door and left.

She’s making me go crazy! Why can’t I get her off my mind!

I checked my phone. 15 missed calls from Selena. I decided to call her.

“Hello?”

“hey Selena”

“Hi baby, what’s up? Why wouldn’t Why wouldn’t you answer my phone calls?”

“oh I’ve been busy..”

“oh okay then. See you tomorrow”

“okay”

I hung up and laid in my bed, thinking of Demi. What does she means by ‘she shouldn’t’??

Here ya go guyssssss more actions coming up in the next chapters!!! Love ya’ll so much xoxoxo.