#12

Justin’s POV

Demi is back. Why am I afraid? I look at her, and when I do I feel so much less powerful. I’m like.. paralyzed. I didn’t really know what to do. So I just grabbed a random girl by her waist and kissed her passionately. I slid my tongue in her mouth and we almost had a tongue fight. Then I pulled away. That kiss meant nothing, as usual. Ever since Demi left and I started hooking up with girls, kisses meant nothing. I didn’t feel the sparks anymore. So we pulled away as she said:

“Meet me tonight at the Olga hotel near here, we could use some fun” she winked at me. I smirked at her and went back to looking at Demi. She didn’t bother looking at me. She was too busy flirting with the rest of the guys. It pissed me off!!

Finally I decided to make a move. She was gonna answer me this time!

“H-Hey um… Demi right?? I’m Justin, remember?” I said while smirking. I got a reputation, my smirk ;) . she looked at me from head to toes before opening her mouth and speaking.

“Aye nerd” she said in a bitchy tone. Oh no she didn’t!!

“nerd?me? haha LOL I don’t think I was the uncool unseen kid last year.”

“well… you sure are now” she laughed with her friends. I didn’t get it at first but when I relized she was the center of attention for every single classroom, I noticed I was standing on my side alone. What has gone onto her?!

--After school

Still Justin’s POV

I walked out of school and waited for Demi. When I saw her coming I waited for her to pass the school’s gates. When she stepped out of the gates I immediately pulled her for a kiss. I didn’t even brushed my lips on hers until I felt a slap on my face and everyone, I really mean everyone was watching us with gasps.

“Not gonna happen Bieber. I already know where that kinda shit leads. Well now you know too” she said mocking me and everybody laughed in my face.

Demi’s POV

Revenge…oh sweet revenge. ;)

Oh Yeah Demi ;) btw hope u liked it i'm soooo much into this :D luv u guys so f*cking much you guys!! <3 i love you ur makin' me continue!!!!