#17

Demi’s POV

We arrived to Ivy’s room.

“So…Better get ready for the party!”

“Yeah. But I don’t really have a dress for parties and likeshit.”

“No. You’re ready. You’re just ready” she smirked at me.

“Really?? Why?”

“ ‘Cause it’s a theme party girl!!! And tonight’s theme will surprise you!!”

“Really?? Hahahaha and why that?”

“Tonight’s theme is ‘Glow In The Dark’ and your  blue hair will totally kill it. And I have some clothes that will perfectly fit you girl!”

“Glow In the Dark? My hair doesn’t…glow…” I said confused.

“Yeah well we’ll put something on it!!! Come on I have JUST the stuff to prepare an outfit that will totally go on with your…everything!”

“ha. Okey.”

She handed me a sleeveless blue shirt, some  ripped shorts with pink details, and to finish white converse. Later on, she mixed something in a bowl, and then she applied it in my hair. Afterwards, she blow dried my hair and straightened it. She then applied some makeup on my face, and with some sort of thin pink lipstick.

“And…Here ya go!!”

“Great! Thanks!”

“Let’s go we’re gonna be late!!”

“Wait aren’t you gonna put something on like me?”

“Oh I already put on makeup before I went to get you. Now let’s go!!”

She pushed me out of the room.

We arrived at the party. Wow, everything was glowing. It was a dark room, with green, pink and blue lights everywhere. Suddenly, the blue shirt I was wearing started to glow, my hair as well, the pink lipstick and the short’s details were also glowing. Everyone’s attention was on Ivy and I. we were like, totally glowing in the dark.

Then I saw Justin staring at me, like everyone else in the room. Then I whispered in Ivy’s ear:

“I thought bean brain wasn’t invited”

We both laughed and shrugged it off.

“We’re gonna begin with the opening of the party!! But we uh… we don’t have any song or any singer to open the party so you can just get to the drinks.” The Host announced. Just then I remembered. Neon Lights!!

“Hey wait!! I have a song which JUST matches the theme!”

I got on stage and gave them the CD on the melody (call me weird, I keep it on me wherever I go)

The music started, and I started to sing.

Baby when they look up at the sky

We’ll be shooting stars just passing by

You’ll be coming home with me tonight

We’ll be burning up like Neon Lights…

The crowd started dancing, shaking, no one was stable. No one except maybe one person…

Bieber.

I finished the song and the crowd cheered and went all crazy. I got off stage and went searching for Justin.

“Hey nice song I loved it”

“Ya have talent girl! Keep up”

“You were literally shining up there!”

“I haven’t been so hyped since soooo long!!”

I heard the people say. I thanked them and what not, Ivy and I made new friends, but then I headed to drinks and found Justin with a girl. That was odd ‘cause she was flirting on him and he wasn’t even answering her. In fact he wasn’t even looking at her. He was looking down at his feet. And by the way he looked hot.

“Move bitch. He’s clearly getting sick of you right now.” I told her as she scarily took off. Am I really that Glowing?

“Hey..” I told him.

“Hey” he simply answered. Talk about awkward.

“what’ wrong with you?” I asked him

“Ahhhh…nothing.  Just failing getting the girl of my dreams back. Although I don’t blame her, she must be hating me right now. I got her into treatment, I broke her heart, I miss her soft lips, her smile, her everything. I’m really a horrible pers-“

I cut him off with a kiss. Man I missed those lips. Our lips moved in rhythm. It’s like they were meant to be locked together ‘till world’s end.

We slowly pulled back.

“What a great way to tell me to shut up, Lovato” he smirked at me.

I giggled and we leaned in for another kiss.

Justemi is back!! Yayyyyyyyyy!! Don’t forget to vote/comment what you think! xoxoxo.