The Alpha Kid (Intro)

The Alpha's Kid

Chapter 1

The night has risen...the full moon almost at its show. Skylar smirked as she climbed out her window, on to the roof top. The cool air blew, making her hair go all over the place. She annoyingly made a messy bun on the top of her head.

"Took you long enough" she snorted as her friend, Jason climbed up her roof.

"Hey, my car is in the shop, I had to walk here." He sighed as sat next to her.

"So, full moon tonight..." Jason spoke looking up in the sky nothing but darkness, only the bright full moon lighting up the night.

"Don't worry I controlled it, plus you already know what to do if I go bizarre and sh*t" Skylar chuckled looking up as well.

Skylar isn't your ordinary rebel teen, she has a secret, one that only certain people know.

She is a werewolf, but not 'just' a werewolf, she's a daughter...of an Alpha, named Derek. He left for her own good, he's the worst Alpha if them all. He was better than them, he had more power in him than all the other combined. He has the power to control ALL werewolves.

Skylar is one of them, she isn't an alpha, yet, but since she is the daughter of Derek, the ruler of all, she has the same power as her father, but she rarely uses it.

Her power doesn't interest her. But for others, it's a whole different story...