Chapter 2

Christina needed to be on The Voice tonight, in that day she really needed to go. When she enter on the studio she avoided everyone, she didn't want to show how she really felt, she was too hurt. She covered herself with make up, covering the scratches and the bleeds. She changed her dirty clothes with the mud from the park to a new outfit, black and long dress to cover her bleeding legs.

"Ready Christina?" Blake asked, walking to her.

Christina just heard him, she did not looked at him, her eyes were still red because of the tears. "Sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes..." she said, trying to make him leave that room.

Another The Voice episode passed but this time with Christina looking down all the time and don't talk. That was weird for the guys, they were so used to hear her laughs all the time, to see her beautiful blue eyes but nothing, on that episode she seamed so sad and lonely.

When they finished the episode Christina walked, quickly to her room. She was about to come in when she felt someone pushing her.

"Why have been avoiding everyone?"

She turned her head and saw, it was Adam. Christina tried to look normal but, with all that memories passing by her, she started crying. Adam was confused with everything, he only remembered an happy Christina, it was the first time he saw her that way, so miserable. For the first time ever, Christina told Adam everything that happened to her. The day he first kicked her, that made him become addicted, that was the way for him, to feel power, hurting her. She put water on her fingers and slowly, passed the fingers on her face, taking of the make up, showing all the bleeds and scratches he did to her. Adam was shocked, he never imagine that was happened to Christina.