Chapter 5

In that moment Christina paralyzed. That voice... it was Matt. What was he doing there? How did he get there? Where was Adam, she needed Adam! Matt walked to her. He was behind her. With one hand he grabbed her both hands and with another he continue opening the closure of her dress.

"What are you doing here?" Christina said, trying to be strong.

"I just came here to wish you an Happy Birthday baby..." he said, passing her hair to the left, kissing her right side of the neck.

"Leave me alone!" Christina said, trying to leave Matt's arms.

"Oh Chris, stop!" he said whispering at her ear "We both know what's going to happen right? We both know what I am going to do with you, no one does that to me, no one runaway!"

Seconds later, everything happened so fast, so quickly. Matt lay Christina on the bed and tied her to the bed. Next he tied a scarf on Christina, covering her eyes. She was so scared, she didn't know what was going on or what he was going to do to her.

Seconds later she felt something so cold on her belly, it seamed ice. What was Matt trying to do? She started moving her legs, trying to kick Matt.

"Come on honey stop doing that, I'm not going to hut you!" he said laughing "Or maybe I will...."

"Please stop!" she screamed crying "Stop, Stop, Stop!"