Chapter 6

"Where did you left your phone?" Adam asked, openning the door, he saw Christina's phone on the table "Ah that's why she didn't answer any of my calls..."

"You think too much about her!" Jesse said, trying to find his phone.

"No I don't...I just like to know how she is or if she's okay...." he said, trying to hear Christina "Christina?"

Nobody answered. Completly silence. Adam was scared, where was she? Why did she left her phone? And then suddenly he remembered Matt.

"Christina?" he screamed this time but still, silence.

Adam started running, opening all the doors, entering in all the rooms, she couldn't just disappear! Then he was in front of his bedroom but, the door was locked. He started pushing door handle, trying to open the door.

"Christina!" he screamed.

"Adam..." she whispered, hearing his voice "Adam! Help me! Please!" she screams.

"Shut up bitch!" Matt said, covering her mouth with his hand.

Jesse called the police while Adam continue pushing the handle, trying to open the door. He promise to Christina he was going to protect her from him and now there they were. Christina locked in Adam's bedroom with that guy while Adam was desesperate, trying to open the door. Where the hell was the key?