Chapter 4

Christina woke up, it was her birthday. Adam was right next to her, to be the first person wishing her an happy birthday. One by one the people Adam invited to Christina's birthday were coming. The party was on Adam's house, he loved making parties. Christina was wearing a dark blue dress, tank top and the skirt was short, that dress was Adam's present for her.

Christina spent the day talking to the guests, they were all interested on talking to her about everything, since her relationships or love. Adam was with afraid because talking about love could maybe make Christina think again on Matt but what he didn't know was that she was in love with him, so she wasn't thinking about Matt anyone, now she just cared about Adam.

Christina was trying to talk to Adam, tell her what she really thought about him, her feelings, the love but every time she approached to him, three more people approached too making that conversation being hard to do. One by one, the guests started going to their house, leaving the party. Christina thought that was the best moment to talk to Adam but he wasn't there. While she was saying goodbye to the guests she received a message from Adam:

"I'm leaving Jesse to his house, his car his stock, I'll be there 2 hours maybe, sorry Christina, I promise I'll the fast as I can :) :) :)"

Christina smiled and putted her phone on the table. Slowly she walked to Adam's bedroom. She had her clothes there. She sat on his bed and took her high heels of, they were killing her feet. Christina grabbed a t-shirt and a shorts and put them on the bed. She was going to take that beautiful dress of and put normal clothes.

"Alone now..." she said while she was opening the closure of the dress.

"That's what you think baby!"