Luxery living

"Wow first business class on the plane and now this". Amelia looked around the very expensive looking Malibu apartment she would be living at for the next couple of months.

Jasper grinned and put his suitcase down. "Well yeah they really went all out on comfort, luxury and style".

"I think I could get used to this life, maybe I just stay here forever". She said giggling looking around.

Jasper opened the fridge, it was filled and he grabbed a bottle of water. "Who knows, but one thing at a time my dear, this afternoon we are meeting the producer and the composer.

"Wow look at this view, uhh I feel like a kid going to Disneyland". Amelia had gone out to the balcony, looking over the city, the beach in the background.

Jasper came out to stand beside her. "This is quite a view, hey you know maybe we could go to Disneyland before I go home".

"Yeah let's do that, that could be so much fun, well I think I will take a shower, I feel like I need one after that flight". She smiled at him and went into the big ensuite bathroom getting ready for the meeting.

It was late spring and a hot day in LA, Amelia put on a pair of jeans shorts, she rummaged through her tops and suddenly she found Zac's T-shirt, she didn't even remember packing it.

She thought it might bring her some good luck and pulled it on, it was way to big and she tied it in a knot under her breasts.

"This is my car while I am here ?" She was standing, her mouth open, staring at the red mustang.

Jasper jumped into the passenger's seat and threw her the keys. "Yup you are getting around in style".

She couldn't wrap her head around all this, that she got to do all this, got to live in such a cool apartment and drive a cool car, just because she was singing a song.

When they arrived at the tv studio Jasper went up to the reception and told who they were and got two access cards and an explanation on where to go.

"Oh wow this is so cool Jasper, look at this". Amelia was looking around, there was so much to take in and she was totally overwhelmed.

They walked through the studio, finding the music department and the room where the meeting was, out in front was two couches, and they sat down.

"Ami, there is something I should probably tell you before they turn up". Jasper looked a bit nervous.

She looked at him, getting a vibe telling her that he had left out some information. "What is it Jasper ?"

"I actually know who you are singing with sweetie, it is the star of the show". He was suddenly very busy checking his nails.

Amelia was just about to ask who that was, when she heard footsteps behind her and the voice of an older man asking. "Amelia and Jasper ?"

She stood up and turned out from the couch to introduce herself, but smacked directly into something feeling like a wall, this time she didn't fall but only because strong arms grabbed her.

Amelia knew right away that it wasn't a wall, she would never forget how those arms felt around her and she would recognise that masculine spicy scent attacking her senses anywhere, it was him.