Skinny dipping

When Amelia woke up the next morning she was a bit confused at first to where she was, then she saw Zac sleeping next to her and she realised she was at his house.

He flopped over, made a cute sleepy sound and pulled her into his arms. "Hmm morning my beautiful".

"Morning Zac, I guess I sort of fell asleep last night". She snuggled up closer to him and sighed contently.

He kissed along her shoulder. "You can say that, I hope it was okay that I just brought you back here ?"

"Of course". She stretched, happy that she had the whole day of and knew that Zac did to.

When they had had some breakfast Zac looked at her and asked. "What would you like to do today ?"

"Hmm just relax and enjoy life I think, a shame I didn't bring my bikini, I could actually do with a dip in the pool". The weather was already great and it was getting hot.

He bit his lip and sent her a naughty smirk. "Well you don't really need a bikini to go in the pool, we are the only ones here and no one can look into the garden".

"No Zac, I can't just swim around naked". She looked at him wide eyed, you couldn't just do that, could you ?

He put his arms around her, kissing and nibbling down her neck. "Why not baby ? I certainly won't mind at all".

She let him talk her into it and while he went to get some towels, she quickly pulled of her clothes and threw it on the sunlounger and jumped into the water, not really knowing why she didn't want Zac to see her naked, it was just something else being naked outside.

Zac came out, he threw the towels next to her clothes and undressed slowly, knowing she was watching him.

And she couldn't help but look at him, she loved watching the way he moved, the strength of his body, the masculine lines, he didn't seem to care that he was naked outside, but just grinned, jumping head first into the water.

They were splashing about, swimming and playing around for about half an hour, then she swimmed over, snaking her arms around his neck. "Thanks for being you".

"Well I guess that is one thing I am actually good at". He smiled and kissed her, his hands resting on her lower back.

Her hands was caressing his neck and shoulders and when he broke the kiss, she said a little out of breath, he could still make her leg pop, even under water. "I love you".

"I love you to my beautiful, so very much". He pulled he even closer and she folded her legs around him.

His mouth found hers again and his tongue ran playfully along her lip, before finding hers to play.

Zac pushed her through the water in front of him, until she felt the edge of the pool on her back, she knew he could stand on the bottom there, but she couldn't.

He pressed her against the edge with his body, his hands gliding over her body, finding her breasts, kneading them. "Baby put your arms on the ledge".

She did as he said, spreading her arms out, laying them on the ledge, holding herself up easily, her breasts now above water and his mouth found her nipple.

Amelia was gasping, letting her head fall back on the ledge, as he played with her nipples kissing, sucking, pulling at them, making them stand up hard, begging for his touch.

"Oh God Zac I need you now, please take me". Her voice hoarse and breathless as she begged him.

He didn't let her wait, but grabbed her hips, burying himself completely in her with one swift motion, making her moan and press against him.

He kissed and nibbled at her neck and shoulder, while sliding out slowly and then snapping his hips into hers hard and as deep as he could with each thrust.

Amelia was gasping, her head falling all the way back, when his hands found her nipples, starting to twirl her nipples between his fingers.

She could feel it build rapidly now, and she could feel he was getting close to, as his thrusts got faster and more erratic.

His mouth found her earlobe and he sucked it into his mouth, before whispering. "Cum with me baby".

And that was her undoing, making her scream out, forgetting everything about neighbours, while her body cramped around him in a glorious orgasm.

She pulled him with her, his head falling down on her shoulder, gasping his voice a throaty moan. "Oh God Baby".