Bad night

"Well you two looked kind of cosy". Jasper looked at her when she walked back out on the balcony.

She sat down and picked up, her glass of wine. "We had an okay evening and I hate to admit it, but you might have been right, we needed to talk about some things".

"Well I am happy to hear that, maybe it will make working together a lot easier". He said, sending her a knowing smile.

She glared at him and shook her head. "Forget it Jasper, I can see what you are thinking, it ain't gonna happen".

"But you two are so perfect together darling and I am pretty sure that man is still in love with you". Jasper sighed and made a kissing face.

She pulled of her shoe and threw it at him. "No he isn't, and you can have him if you like him that much".

"Oh sweetie, if I thought he had any tendencies in that direction I wouldn't hold back, he is absolutely gorgeous, but I don't get any such vibes at all". He said grinning, throwing her shoe back.

She shook her head, she could feel the wine now. "No I think you are right about that, to bad for you, you are missing out on quite a lot".

"Uh do tell and don't forget all the dirty details". He made eyes at her and she giggled, it was a bit weird talking like that with a man, even one who was gay.

She winked at him. "Hey you know a lady never talks about thing like that darling".

"Lady ? You sweetie have never been a lady and now do tell, you can't say something like that and then don't share the good stuff". He leaned back and crossed his legs.

She emptied her glass and said. "Well I can tell that he is just a bit naughty, not to say a lot, and he knows how to please a lady, and well it more than fits the rest of him in size, and now I will go to bed".

"Oh good night my dear, sweet dreams about that hot ex of yours with the big cock". Jasper yelled after and she flipped him of on her way to bed.

—————————————————————————————————————

Amelia came stomping into the kitchen the next morning, Jasper was just finishing up a cup of coffee. "I really hate you, did you know that ?"

"Well hello and good morning gorgeous. And why do we hate me this time ?" He looked up at her.

She opened the fridge and poured herself a glass of juice. "Because it is your fault I have slept so badly".

"But how on earth can that be my fault ? I am pretty sure I slept nicely and quiet in my own bed all night". He looked confused.

She emptied the glass and glared at him. "It is your fault because of what you said, making me have dreams I should not be having".

"Your own subconsciousness darling, it is telling you something, letting you know that you want some more of his .." Amelia threw a pillow from the couch at him, hitting the back of his head.

"Hey you naughty girl, if there had been any coffee left in my cup I would have had to change my clothes now". He yelled after her.

She just grinned. "Would have served you right sweetie, when you accuses my poor subconsciousness of such depraved ideas".

Ten minutes later they were sitting in her car on their way towards the studio, Amelia was looking forward to this, but she was also a bit nervous, she hoped they would find her good enough.

When she parked out front they couldn't help noticing Zac, he was leaning against his grey nissan sports car, clearly waiting.

"Well sweetie, looks like a certain dream man is waiting for you, still think he is completely over you ?" Jasper said, winking at her.

She tuned of the car and grabbed her bag. "Who says that he is not waiting for you darling ?"