You Are a Horrible Liar

Matt woke up, as for Tom, he was looking around his room, still. Getting ready to go after him. Matt sat up and grabbed the Tord plush... smirking. "Anything that happens to the doll, will happen to him...?" he said to him, starting to kiss it's cheeks, jawline, mouth, forehead, and three gentle kissing on it's neck if it had any.

Tord's whole face turned red, slamming the pillow onto his face. "Oh my god whyyyyyyyy...." he trembled, a blushing mess. "Why did I say he could have it....?!"

Matt giggled, putting it down. Tom knocked on his door rather hard. "Uh, yes? Hehe!" "Matt, Open. NOW." Matt jumped a bit, eyes widening. 'Oh no....' he didn't know where to hid the plush. "Be there in-" "NOW. MATT. NOW." He just stashed it under his pillow, not knowing what to do and rushing over to the door. Tord got up as well, walking out of his room, face red as can be. "Why's your face all red, Tord?" Edd asked, nomming on bacon. "D-Don't worry about it..." "Doll. Matt. Where is it? I'm not THAT stupid." he started to look around the room. Matt started to panic, heart racing. "Doll? I-I don't know what you're t-talking about?" "Liar!" Tord walked in. "Ma-...." Tom looked over at him, growling. "Do YOU have the doll?!" Tord's eyes widened a bit. "Doll...?" O-Of course not!" he tugged at his hoodie collar. "Liar. You are a horrible liar." he looked around more. "Tom, please, maybe you left it as the store?" Matt tried to convince him. "I think the Commie has it." "W-Why would I-I want your stupid doll?!" "I dunno. Maybe YOU know why!" he looked under the pillow. "MATT! I KNEW IT!"

"W-Wait- Tom!" "DON'T. DON'T TOUCH THIS AGAIN." he stormed out. "Oh god oh god oh god!!" Matt panicked, pacing back and fourth. "M-Matt, calm down-" "Why?! He has the doll?! Who knows what will happen to it!!" his heart was racing, panic and fear were in his eyes. "MATTHEW." he grabbed his arm. "WHAT?!" "CALM. DOWN. We will find a way..." he gave him a serious stare. "But... Tord... wh-" "No. Don't worry, okay?" he folded his hand in his or whatever. "Nothing bad will happen. Nothing bad has happened this far except for needles and stitches. I am a leader of an army, I've gone through literal Hell and back. A little bit of pain isn't going to do anything, alright...?"

N

O

T

H

I

N

G

B

A

D

W

I

L

L

H

A

P

P

E

N

Matt was hyperventilating rather quiet, nodding his head.