I Like You, Too

It was night, Tom was suspecting something suspicious about Matt... and that he really had it... Matt was on his bed getting ready to sleep, that is, until Tord knocked on his door. "Yes?" "Matt, I need to talk to you..." "Oh, okay Tord! I always have time to talk to you!" he said cheerfully. "'Kay..." he opened the door, walking in and closing it. "What's up, Tordy?" he sat criss-cross, holding the Tord plush close to him. "I.......just......something about that plush makes me feel...." he looked away, silent for a couple of seconds. "Well....maybe it's not the voodoo, but..." "Yes? What is it? I will take good care, please don't worry!" "No no, it's not that.... I..... I'm starting to have feelings for you, Matt... do... do you still... like me...?" he asked, looking back at him. "Of course I still like you! I... think... I think I... l-like you, too..." he blushed. "R-Really?" he walked over and sat next to him. "Y-Yeah..." he looked away.

"You don't have to pretend-" "I'm not pretending!" he looked back at him, frowning. Tord's eyes widened a bit. "Okay, okay..." He hugged the plush tighter.... "That's all I wanted to tell you, I'm sorry." "It's fine, I'm just being dramatic right now." he sighed, scooting closer to him. "I really do like you... you're really kind to me and you're basically the only one who's around me most often... and... you're cute..." he blushed harder. "Aww, that's sweet." he smiled slightly. Matt kept hugging the plush tighter. "M-Matt, y-you're killing me-"

Y

O

U

R

E

K

I

L

L

I

N

G

M

E

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry!" he let it go. "I-It's okay..." he chuckled. "One more thing before I go..." "Yes?" he kissed him. "A goodnight kiss..." he ruffled his hair and stood up, Matt's face turned a light red. "Goodnight, Mattie..." he walked away. ".....G-Goodnight, Tord..."