❤7❤

❤Stephanie❤

I woke up in this dude bed looking around. Where the fuck am I? I got out the bed and walk to the bathroom. The bathroom was big and luxurious.

"Damn

"Damn. This is big"I said. I lick my lips looking at the shower. Now things coming back to me. I came from a party and after came home with sexy man.

"You even finer naked"I heard the man behind me say.

"That was a wild night"I said then kiss the man on the lips.

"It was"he said. "I have work and you have a daughter to get to"

I nod my head. "Can I get a shower then"

"Yeah. Sure"he smack my butt then walk back to his room. How he know about Payton?

I shook it off and hop in the shower.

Few minutes later

I step out the shower drying my hair and body. I walk to the mirror looking at the cut on my stomach. I remember this so much. I hate it. I shook my head and wipe my tear.

After my shower, I put on my clothes and grab my bag. I had a nice weekend with my baby. Don't worry about Payton, she's safe.

"Bye baby. It was so fun yesterday. And I'm glad you invited me here"I kiss his lips.

"Love you baby. See you next week"he smile. I walk out the house to my white Lambo. I unlock the car and hop right in. I turn the car on and pull off.

"Hello. Ana hi. I'll meet you back at the office"I said into the phone. It was on speakers. "Ok see you there"

I hurried to the office and pull in my special parking. Nobody don't park here but me. Im the boss lady. Pandora left and always want to right back saying how is the office and never comes to check. So I take care of it now.

I walk in the building looking at my employees not doing their job. "Hi Stephanie"my youngest worker said.

"Hi. Has anybody came here lately"I said checking the mail. Three from Pandora in New York. Two from company of this make-up we use. One for the people who owns this building. I have to pay them.

"Nobody. We need Pandora back"one of them said. I look at her and sigh.

"Pandora is living with the rainbows and unicorns. LEAVE HER WHERE SHE IS"I yelled. I walk away to my office but stop. "Oh. Your fired"the girl gasp and stomp away.

I walk in my therapist office seeing ana, my client crying. "Ana"

"Yes that's me"she said.

"Hi im Stephanie"I shook her hand. "I'm sorry I'm late"

"It's ok"she sniff.

"So what's wrong"I said.

"I can't find my sister. I think she's a prostitute"ana cried. I sigh wanting to say something.

"Ana"I said hearing her cry. "Ana"

"I can't find her no where!"she yelled.

"Ana. Shut up"I got up and walk to my window.

"Excuse me"she said.

"If this is what she wanted to do. Let her do it"I smile.

"Do you hear yourself. My sister wouldn't do that to herself. She was already making money as a coffee manager"she cried.

"Some girls have second thoughts tho. Ana. She didn't have enough money and wanted to sell herself"I said.

"Go to hell you bitch"she grab her purse and walk out crying. My job here is done.

I walk to my other office and sat in my desk. I open the mail that said we owned this people money. I read the paper closely seeing that it said we're going out of business.

"Oh shit"