❤32❤

❤ Pandora ❤

"Hello sister"he came and hug me. I was so happy that he was here. I smile so wide at him. "How's life?"he ask me.

"Life is Life"I laugh with him. "But the family is good. Barley"

"Oh oh, what you mean by that?"he sat down in this chair.

"It's Odell letting this new chick stay with us because her husband is abusive. The kids ain't getting along and I'm trying to get this damn clinic together"I said then sigh.

"Don't worry, God will fix it"he said rubbing my back.

"How can god fix my fuck up life?"I said.

"Just pray"he said. "That's what I did"I look at him to see him frowning.

"What happened to you?"I ask.

"Me and my wife been up and down lately. No sex, she thinks I'm cheating, I think she cheating on me, and no kids running around"he said.

"You should talk to her"I said. "Do you love her?"

"Yeah. But she don't love me, so what do you think i should do"he said.

"Save your marriage. Go to a councillor"I said.

"Your right but what if she don't want to go"he said.

"She don't have no wants. Make her"I said.

He nod his head. "That sound a bit forceful but okay, I will do it"he said. I smile and hug him.

"Okay, let me go and check on my husband and children"I said.

"See you some time okay"--"it was nice talking to a family since you don't have nobody else"

"Right about that"I said.

He smile then walk out the building. "Ummm, Pablo. I'm having dinner, do you want to come over?"I ask.

"Sure. Text me the address"he said walking out. I nod my head and grab my phone. I look at the camera to see Odell cooking something. I didn't see Toni ass, so I click the button for the living room. There she was, watching TV.

At least they ain't doing nothing wrong.