❤41❤

❤ Pandora ❤

The lady came in the room looking at me with these scary ass eyes. She slam these files on the table that had Carlos name on it. I roll my eyes while looking the other way. Shit kept going on in my mind. Carlos is dead. And they will think my dad did it.

"So, what you know about Carlos?"she ask.

"I knew him as my best friend"I said.

"Do you know what happened to him?"

"I was at my father house cooking when Carlos walk in. He didn't look bad at all so he came in and talk to me and my dad and problems started and my father didn't like what he said or did to me"I said while my eyes was focused on the wall.

"What kind of things?"she ask.

"He......"I gulp down my salvia.

"Let it out"she said.

I sigh and look at her. "He put me on the streets as a prostitute. Carlos did that"I said.

"So when your father heard that, he attacked Carlos?"the detective ask.

"Yes"I nod my head.

"Okay, so you know that your father can still go to jail for beating him plus we need the story from your father as well to see if it match up with yours"she said.

"So that's it. I just have to tell my father goodbye and leave"I said with tears coming down my eyes.

"Yeah, for right now till we get things straight"she got up from her seat. "Want to see him now?"

"Yes please"I got up and walk out the room. I waited for her to lead to the way. She walk to the back I guess where my dad was. "Daddy"I look at him as the cuff them up.

"Pandora, I'm sorry"he said.

"Sorry for what?"I ask a bit confused.

"I wanted Carlos dead"he said.

"Dad please explain to me why you wanted him dead and do you recall have someone to do with his death?"I cried.

"I'll explain later bebita. I love you okay"he said. I watch as they escorted him out the station. My dad is gone. I can't lose him.