On the Boat

(Picture is Touka's painting)

Touka looked out from the boat she rode on. The Princess was on her way with her father to the Aogiri Kingdom. Ever since Touka found out she would marry Mukade of Aogiri she has been thinking of ways to get revenge on her father for doing this to her

Suddenly a hand was placed firmly on her shoulder. Touka whipped her head around to see her father.

"This trip will take a few days how about we play cards to pass the time?" King Arata implied.

Touka only got up and walked into her cabin underneath the deck. With a sigh she laid down on the queen sized bed and stared at the ceiling, deep in thought.

I've never even heard of Mukade. And his name... Centipede. How disturbing. The Kingdom of Aogiri, the most ruthless ghoul kingdom. Touka thought as her mind went back to when her father had explained how Rize died.

~Flashback~

"Father exactly how did Rize die? I mean no royal goes walking through a battlefield." Touka said as the got onto the boat.

King Arata sighed before explaining, "From what I've heard, Rize was in the countryside hunting for humans with her escorts when while in one of the villages one of our allies attacked. Rize was escaping when a cannon ball hit the church tower and it fell on top of her. Killing her almost instantly."

~Back to Reality~

I felt the same pain Mukade and his other sibling felt when Ayato died at sea. Touka thought as she pictured her brother's rebel little face.

A sharp knock sounded from her door. "Ma'am I've brought you, your food." a servant called to her through the door. Getting up from the bed Touka opened the door to see a maid holding a tray of thinly cut flesh with a small vile of blood vine.

Taking the tray from the maid Touka closed the door and walked over to her bed to being eating. Using a fork to pick up a slice she could only imagine what the Kingdom of Aogiri would be like. Probably filthy with many poor and dying peasants in the towns and villages. A land of death and decay.

*Time skip*

Touka was painting a bunny when her father walked into her room. "Touka I know you're angry with me for accepting this proposition but it was the only way to bring peace." Arata spoke quietly as she painted the eyes of the bunny.

"How does Mukade feel about this?" Touka questioned, not even turning around.

"In truth I have no idea. Eto is his mother and probably has him doing everything she wants him to do. But then again I've only met Eto twice before and she could be a completely different person when it comes to her children." Arata replied while studying the details of Touka's painting.

"Well then... I hope that I'll survive this, after all I have no say in this emotional torture"