Royal Aogiri Family

Upon arriving to the castle Touka was completely taken off guard by it's size. It was almost twice the size of the castle back home. Stepping out of the carriage she looked up at one of the windows to see a brown haired girl looking back at her before quickly leaving the view of the window.

A servant then came walking out of the castle and bowed to them.

"Right this way King Arata, Princess Touka." the servant said before leading them into the large castle.

Following the servant into the palace. Touka was greeted by a ghoul wearing a knee high dark purple dress and hood, but this ghoul wore a bandage mask, with bandages wrapped around her arms and legs.

"It's good to see you Queen Eto." Arata greeted while extending a hand.

Queen Eto took his hand and shook it. "A pleasure to see you too King Arata." Eto replied.

Queen Eto's black eyes from the mask looked at her. Touka bowed to the Queen.

"You must be Touka~chan!" Eto said enthusiastically, a smile that could be seen from her mask spread across her face.

"Yes ma'am." Touka spoke with slight worry. The Queen had a dark aura surrounding her. It made Touka feel threatened.

Two pairs of footsteps sounded from the spiral staircase. She turned to see two new ghouls one male and the other female. Touka recognized the young girl from the window. Both had masks like Queen Eto except there were different styles. The white haired male had a black mask with an eyepatch part that covered one eye with a erie lipless grin, and a metal bolt on the sides of his neck. The girl who could be no more than 12 or 13 had a mask that only covered her eyes, it was a tanish golden color.

"Oh! It seems Mukade and Hinami have finally arrived. You two know better than to keep such important guests waiting!" Queen Eto said with light cheer.

That's Mukade?! Touka thought as the two siblings bowed to her and her father.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two." Mukade and Hinami said in unison before going to stand on either side of their mother.

"Now that the introductions are over how about we go have lunch!" Queen Eto said while skipping away towards a hallway.

Touka along with the rest of them followed the queen to a large dining room. She noticed that Mukade hadn't even looked at her since he greeted her. Sitting down next to her father Touka noticed Hinami whispering to her brother.

She however couldn't ponder about it was the servants entered with trays of roasted, baked, and barbecued flesh. A servant laid a plate in front of Mukade who then said.

"Thank you Tsuki~san."

"Your welcome my lord." Tsuki replied before giving a slight bow and leaving with the other servants.

They ate in complete silence. Although there was no hostility from the Aogiri family, Touka couldn't help but feel like a sheep surrounded by wolves. Out of nowhere Hinami began to laugh.

"Onii~san! This is the quietest meal ever! How about you help me read?" Hinami asked joyfully while putting a book about different flowers in between her and Mukade.

"Mhmm" Mukade replied while giving his little sister a nod. Hinami smiled before flipping through the pages before coming to a page with a beautiful blossoming flower (Picture above).

"This one! How do you say it and what does it mean?" Hinami asked with bright wide eyes.

"It's a Wisteria, and it symbolizes steadfast." Mukade said while unzipping the mouth part of his mask so he could eat. As Hinami looked through more pages Mukade at a few bites of flesh before Hinami had picked out a new flower. He looked at the page for a moment before replying.

"That is a monkshood or wolf's bane it's a beautiful yet deadly poisonous flower that symbolizes danger and beware.