Waiting

Touka woke with a start. Looking around the room she could see nothing was wrong. Getting up Touka wandered over the the closet. After some thought she picked out a light purple dress with flower markings (Picture above)

While putting on her slippers the princess could hear the workers of the ship above her on the deck. Exiting the room and walking up the stairs Touka narrowed her eyes at the bright sun.

"Good morning Touka" Arata said as his daughter sat on a crate.

"Morning Father" Touka replied while looking at the ocean.

"We'll be arriving at the Aogiri port in a few hours. When we get there, there will be a carriage to take us to the castle." Arata explained before he began to sort the papers he had.

Touka didn't reply she only continued to stare at the vas expanse of water.

Only a few more hours before I have to meet Mukade. A few more months before I lose my freedom. She thought as the boat rocked back and forth.

~Time Skip~

Stepping off of the boat, Touka walked beside her father to the carriage. Sitting down inside it Touka began to look around the Aogiri lands. It was mainly untamed forests with towns nested in them. Strangely enough it was the exact opposite of what she expected, the village that owned the port was a fair sized seafaring town. As the carriage went through the town the ghouls of the village looked happy and well fed.

Toward the end of the town just before the forest Touka saw a cute little store called Ritoruusagi. It looked like a pet shop of some kind.

"Touka, how about later you an Mukade go there." Arata implied after seeing what his daughter had been looking at.

Touka sighed and leaned back in her seat. The carriage ride would take two hours at most to get to the castle.

Well might as well sleep to get this long fricking ride over with. She thought while closing her eyes, unaware of what would come.