Chapter 3

Sunday rolls around and Dylan can't keep last night's events out of his mind. Trying to clear his mind he sits down and turns on some anime, then his phone goes off. He sighs when he sees it's Dailyn and tries to decide if he's ready to tell her about last night or not. On the last ring he picks up, "Dylan!!" an enthusiastic voice squeals through the speaker. "Hey" Dylan says quickly barely getting it out before Dailyn is bombarding him with questions. "Chill bro. I ran into Luke and hurt my foot so he helped me inside and made sure I was okay. I'm fine by the way thanks for asking." He says adding the last part sarcastically. Dailyn gasps, "That is so cute! He's so sweet." Dylan smiles and looks at his hurt foot. "It got me out of helping so it's cool." He says trying to play it cool but inside he knows he's got it bad for the older lad. "Wait until the others hear! They'll be so jealous. I mean he had his arm around you for goodness sakes!" She says, Dylan's cheeks heat thinking about the tingly feeling he felt when Luke touched him. "Yeah whatever. No big deal." He says and after another 15 minutes of Dailyn ranting on about Luke and basically writing an entire fanfiction, he ends the call. He spends the rest of the day trying to get the stunning boy off of his mind.