Chapter One : Introductions

I could hear the police sirens in the distance, the silence was immediately broken by someone that broke the law. Someone that was trying to taunt me. Someone that didn't even know I existed. The sirens grew louder and louder before fading away.

I run up to the doorstep of the address, I can only pray that I got right.

The neighborhood was run down. It needed a little TLC. The door I knocked on was obviously falling apart at the seams, but of course the brick that was surrounding it was keeping the house steady. This home may have been one of the tinier ones, but definitely one of the sturdier ones.

I am caught off guard as the door goes flying open, losing my breath for a split moment. "Oh my goodness, you scared me! You gave me too much time to think out here." I exclaim, not thinking before I spoke to her.

She breaks out into a smile as I speak. "I am so sorry about that! The door knob is sometimes a struggle to get to, you know, do it's job?" She teases before reaching over and grabbing the duffel bag from my hands. "You'll feel like home in no time! It is so cozy here." My former college roommate explains to me. She walks into the home and puts my bag down on the counter while I follow behind her, closing the door, and laying my other bag beside the one she set on the counter.

She quickly turns her head to face me and speaks, "okay! I am going to let you get settled in, but first I really want you to meet the girls."

"The girls? How many are there?" I couldn't help but question her.

Karson went to college with me and we were put in dorms together since we were freshmen. We both graduated, I got a degree to be a labor assistant and in baby health, I guess that kinda works together? But, Karson got a degree in criminal justice, which seems a lot more interesting than watching screaming woman push an organism out of them.

Originally, I thought it was just me, her, and another girl, But apparently I have been corrected.

"There is you, me, Serena, Bella, and Harley. This is the house I lived in on weekends off of campus. Because you know the stupid 'living on campus' rules." She speaks looking down at me, as she always does. "But you are going to love them, I promise! They are all extremely different." She says in her excitable voice. "Now c'mon. Harley is gonna want to be getting to bed since she isn't a night person!"

I follow her lead - by force - when she grabs my arm and leads me out of the kitchen, through a claustrophobic hallway, and into a living room where three girls are sitting on couches and chairs, minding their own business. "Girls! She is here! Finally!"

One girl drops her phone onto the coffee table as she leans over in her chair, looking up at me with her eyebrow cocked. Her blonde hair fell against her face, her bright blue eye revealed and her lips covered in pink lipstick. "I am guessing you're the next victim?"

I feel a hand against my back and look back to see a tall girl, with darker hair. "Where they coming for you?" She speaks softly.

"The police." The blonde girl forced my attention back to her.

"Did you break the law?" The dark haired girl whispered and I step away, growing oddly uncomfortable.

"Girls!"

"We are so kidding." The blonde begins to laugh. "I am Serena and that is Harley." She leans back against her chair picking her phone up again and slouching into her chair.

"You're gonna have to get use to the chaos if you wanna make it around here." Harley spoke as she walked back to her seat on the corner of the couch. "Oh, and that is Bella." She added, motioning to the girl on the other side of the couch with her eyes glancing over the words of a book, looking up when she heard her name and waved... not really smiling.

"She's shy." Serena steals my attention again.

"She'll warm up to you." Karson spoke as I looked up at her. "Don't worry about it."

"Well, it is my bedtime." Harley hopped out of her seat.

-----

Author Note ::

I had an account before this and wrote this when I was thirteen, I deleted it and now that I am more mature I am hoping the story turns out better. And instead of writing it in a google doc before I post, I am going to post as I write and allow anyone who sets aside the time to read to grant ideas and anything cx I am super excited to do this and I hope it works out!

Considering I don't know how to get the cast thing to work, I am going to tell you who I picture as each character as they are introduced! You can picture them however you'd like! This is just who they are based off of!

Lead : Scarlett Prescott - Taylor Hill  

Karson Trent - Gigi Hadid                        Serena Marcus - Stella Maxwell

Isabella Patterson - Barbara Palvin     Harley Smith - Miranda Kerr