Stories of a Party Rock Animal: Body Shots - Part 2

"Hmmm sort of. But no, let's just say that-- I want my guests to be entertained." I teased him as I ran my pointer finger on his chin.

"So? Does Cuervo sounds interesting to you?" I winked at him and did not wait for his answer as I walked towards the kitchen to get lime and salt.

We settled on the couch and I poured tequilla in the shot glass and passed it to him. I took a pinch of salt, pulled my tube down and rubbed it in one of my nip ples. "Do the honors." I said, as I inserted my finger with remaining salt in his mouth.

"So this is how you entertain your visitors, is it?" Marco licked the salt on my ni pple, drank the tequilla and sucked on the lime. "I might get used to visiting you from time to time." He then leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. But I pulled away.

"I won't mind you visiting me everyday" I said, and poured another shot. I stood up and removed my dress in front of Marco. It must be the alcohol that I have consumed earlier that's why I'm being bold like this. On a second thought, I'm always as hor ny as hell. Marco bit his lower lip while he watched me undress.

I unbuttoned his shirt and sat down on his lap. I put some salt on his neck licked his lips before I licked the salt and took my shot. I su cked on the lime and immediately kissed Marco torridly. I can taste the tequilla and lime on his tongue as I sucked on them. I felt his hands on caressing my butt as I reached for the buckles of his belt. I stopped and reached out for the bottle and poured another shot.

He unzipped his fly and took off his pants and boxers. "Ohh wow! That's a big di ck!" My eyes wide and my jaw ajar. He lifted me and carried me towards the direction of my mini bar. "Would you mind if we can be a bit dirty on your dining table?" He asked as he sat me down on the edge of the table. I put down the shot glass beside me. "No. Not at all, but make sure that you will clean it afterwards."

He started exploring my mouth again as he laid me down on the table. I could feel his stiff co ck on my tummy and it excites me more. He took the shot glass and poured a few drops on my left nip ple and then he licked and su cked them with much gusto while his other hand cupped my right br east. After a few more su cking and licking, he did the same thing to my right nip ple. Darn! The sensation and the anticipation drove me crazy.

He planted soft kisses down my tummy and stopped when he reached my pu ssy. Marco opened my legs wider and his middle finger started teasing my mound. I moaned as he pressed on it even harder. He poured the remaining tequilla on my pu ssy and he licked them non stop. I felt the liquid on my back side and he also licked them dry. He then hardened his tongue and flicked my cli toris while he inserted his middle finger in my pu ssy.

"Ohhhhhh damn, Marco! That is so good..." I uttered lustfully. He sucked on my c lit and inserted another finger inside my pu ssy. In and out it goes while he sucked and licked my c lit. I grabbed his head and grind my pu ssy on his face.

"Ooooohhh yeahhh baby, lick me some more!" I said with gritted teeth. Marco removed his fingers inside me and stopped eating my pu ssy. He pulled me up and put his two fingers inside my mouth. "Suck them Ishy, show me how you enjoy the taste of your cum as I do" he said, as he watched me su ck on his fingers.

He pinched my nip ple and it made me moan so hard. His fingers travelled down my stomach and he gently pinched my cli toris. "You are so wet, Ishy! I want to eat you once more." Seated at the edge of the table, I watched him as he knelt on the floor and once again buried his face on my pu ssy. He opened my legs wider and hardened his tongue and slid it inside me. I watched him feast. I mashed my breasts and pinched my ni pples.

Marco stood up and asked me to bend over the table which I obliged. He blew on my backside as I felt him parting my a ss cheeks. He poured tequila on my crack and the liquid slid all the way down to my assh*le which he licked afterwards. I felt him insert his thumb in my assh*le.

"Oooohhh fu ck!" I screamed. But it was a scream of ecstasy. I can feel my head spinning as he pushed his stiff cock inside me.

"Arghh! That's too big for me!" I shouted through gritted teeth. I could feel his whole co ck inside my pu ssy, his thumb playing with my assh*le, his other hand rubbing my cl it. I was in pure heaven. I felt my cum dripping to my legs as Marco started thrusting. "Fu ck. Me. Now. Fu ck. Me. Faster!" I moaned.

I felt every inch of his co ck as my pu ssy engulfed them. I moaned even more as he flicked his fingers on my mound, rhytmically matching his co cks's movement inside me. His changed his pace as his thrusting became faster and faster. I am overwhelmed with lust, dizzy and excited at the same time. He pulled out his thumb that's inside my assh*le and grabbed my long hair. His fingers that were playing with my cl it were now pinching my nip ples as he pulled my hair with every thrust that he made. Marco played it rough this time and I enjoyed it.

"Ooohhh Marco... Fu ck me more Marco! Fu ck meeee!"

After a few more thrusts, he pulled out his co ck, made me lie on the table again and shoot his hot cum on my tummy. He then leaned down and su cked my cl itoris again. I was so wet. My body stiffened as I felt the wave of my orgasm.

"Fu ck I'm cumming now! I'mmm -- I'm cummming!!"

He licked my pu ssy dry. My body collapsed in ecstasy. I closed my eyes as my chest heaved, grasping for air. Marco lifted me and brought me in my room. This was the last thing I remembered.

I woke up with a terrible headache. I glanced at my wall clock -- it's already 11am. "Fu ck! My head--" I turned sideways and found Marco sleeping next to me. I purred and moved next to him. He stirred and murmured sleepily.

"Is it morning yet?" He asked.

"Yes, a very good morning indeed." I answered and went back to sleep.

**
The End.