Capitulo Uno

Hello and welcome to my new story called The Selkie Boy . Please comment and vote!

I woke up to the sound of sea lions, I smiled and got up from my bed. I stretched and went over to my closet.

What should I wear today? I thought to myself.

I picked a pair of jeans,a long black shirt,my sandals and a thick coat because it's super cold outside.

Once I was done changing ,I went downstairs and made myself some oatmeal and put some strawberries,cinnamon, and blue berries.

I signed, I guess I'm home alone again.

My parents are surgeons and work late nights, sometimes I don't see them for days because of very busy schedules also they have business trips to attend ,but luckily they give me everything I need.

Once I was done with my breakfast I cleaned my dish and I took my house keys, my Canon Rebel ti6 camera, and cellphone.

I headed for the door, once I was out I locked the door.

When I got out the house I heard the sounds of the seagulls and fresh air hit my face. It's such a nice day.I walked down the wooden stairs into the beach being careful not to get splinters from the wooden stairs. A few seconds later I was on beach. I took off my sandals and let the warm sand touch my toes.

The ocean breeze felt so good, the sea lions were barking, and the waves we're crashing against the rocks it felt so peaceful.

I took the lens cap off my camera. I turned it on I zoomed into the camera and started snapping photos of the cute sea lions, then I started snapping pictures of the ocean.

I noticed something big I zoomed in a bit closer, it was a boy.

What? a boy.

I grabbed everything I had, and ran over to the boy. He was so beautiful,pale white skin, beautiful thick eyelashes,small pink lips and of Asian decent.

His lips look so kissable.

Wait focus Vanessa you can't kiss a beautiful dead boy.

Just then I noticed the beautiful boy was breathing.

Thank goodness he's alive.

"Hello, wake up," I said lightly tapping his face.

"What?" He said.

The boy stood up, but when he stood up he was completely naked.

"Ah!" I screamed covering my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Why are you naked?" I asked him, still covering my eyes.

"Oh sorry I normally wear my suit," he said.

"Well wear it please," I said.

"But don't be scared," He said.

He put his suit on.

I opened my eyes and I saw a sea lion in front of me.

"What the hell!" I screamed.

Hey guys I hoped you liked the first ever chapter of The Selkie Boy. Hope to see you in the next chapter of The Selkie Boy please comment and vote bye!