Capitulo Quatro

Hello, I hope you liked the new chapter of The Selkie Boy. Enjoy!

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off, I stretched a bit I touched something hard. Strange why is my pillow is so hard? It's probably Akira sleeping in my bed again?

"Akira, boy, you can't sleep on my bed, you have your bed boy," I said.

"I'm not Akira,"

I turned to look at the person who was talking to me.

It was Seokjin,and he was laying down next to me.

I quickly stood up,"What the hell, why are you laying in my bed," I said.

Seokjin shrugged like it wasn't a big deal," It was cold last night ,and when I went to upstairs to ask for blankets you pulled me in your sleep hugging me, has anybody ever told you're strong," he said.

I was about to say something but then,

Pikachu~!
It was my phone I clicked it opened. It was a text message from Stella, my best friend.
I opened the message.

Girl, where are you? you're gonna be late for class?!.

Wait, late?

I checked my phone it was seven forty-five, class starts at eight o'clock.

"Crap! I'm late!" I said.

I quickly stood up went inside my walk-in closet and changed inside.

I put on a pair of blue jeans, a black top, a pair of black socks, my burgundy cardigan, and my pair of superstar Adidas.

Once I was done I went inside my bathroom, I put my hair in a messy bun. Normally I do my make-up but I was running late.

I walked out of the bathroom, I grabbed my backpack that was right next to my bed.

Seokjin just looked at me, trying to get ready for school.

"Seokjin, I'll be back around 2'o clock there's food in the fridge, my phone number will be in the kitchen call me if you need anything," I said.

I ran out of the room, and into the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and some juice. I grabbed my car keys from the kitchen counter. Then, I ran out of my house closing the door behind me.

Jungkook was waiting  outside my car, as usual.

"You're are late and we only have fifteen minutes left get to school,"he said.

I rolled my eyes at him," I know, I know Kookie,"I said.

Jungkook looked all over the place, "Wait, where is he?"asked Jungkook.

I looked at him weirdly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at me," Where's Seokjin shouldn't he be coming with us?" asked Jungkook.

Ahh crap I forgot.  Nessa think make up a lie.

"He got a bit sick yesterday with the food," I said.

"That sucks I hope he feels better," he said.

"Yeah me too,"I said.

We got inside my car and I drove to our school.
I saw the sign that said "Oceanview Highschool Home of the Sharks".

I rolled my eyes every time I saw that stupid sign.

There's nothing home about this school. Also Sharks are you for real?

Why not Dolphin or a Mermaid?