Prologue:

I first saw her in our championship game in basketball wherein I was the captain. She caught my whole attention not because I got love at first sight but because she was the only girl that was sitting at the VIP's bleachers section and other girls was running to their idols to take some pictures . I mean, other girls was screaming and shrieking because their favorite team won the game but her, she just sat there with that pokerface of hers acting like nothing happened. And with that, she caught my attention.

She has this emotionless face, a grey-dyed hair, and a pair of jeans, plain shirt with her chucks. She was simple, and that grew my interest more.

"Who's that?" I asked my teammate when he was done taking pictures with his fan girls.

"Who, what?" He asked, still confused. I was still dazed by the girl that I forgot to point her.

"The girl sitting in the VIP bleachers alone." I added.

He followed my gaze and when he saw the girl he chuckled. What?

"That 'girl'? She's the infamous Maegan Victoria Vasquez ." I looked at him. Still confused, I mean, why'd he call her 'The infamous Maegan Victoria Vasquez'?

"Maegan Victoria Vasquez?" I don't understand.

"You interested bro?" This time his grinning like a retarded seal. Wtf?

"No way! I mean, she's alone, in the bleachers and..." I didn't know. I lost for words, I didn't know why I asked that. I was just really curious.

Jb, my teammate, patted my arm.

"Bro, I'll tell you this, she's known for her poker face and also for breaking hearts. Handsome or not, rich or not, smart or not, she'll break your heart." Then he winked at me.

Okay... I just got myself into trouble, I think.