Chapter 1

I huffed the air in my lungs for the nth time, until I decided to go to her favorite spot. I know this is gaysh*t but I've been stalking her since the first time I saw her. Fvck, everything about her is interesting, that I forget everything I planned to do everyday and just follow her like a lost puppy finding its owner.

She has this beautiful brown eyes that'll drown you just by looking at them, and man, her body is to die for, fvck. And even with her t-shirt, pants and chuck taylor's she still look beautiful. I can't deny it though.

"Man!" Wtf. I swear I'm gonna punch this man here for startling me.

"Bro." I said. Umarte nalang ako  parang hindi nagulat, bwisit. Paglingon ko sa tinitingnan ko kanina, wala nang tao dun. Naman oh!

He's grinning, again.

"Kaya pala hindi kana sumasama sa amin tuwing break? Ahh I see." He still grinning looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

 What? NO. I just, I just..." shit. Raiden, what are you getting yourself into?

"You're suddenly lost for words, Raiden Dawson Pierre? Woah man, this is the first." He still have that grin plastered on his face.

"Okay, fine. I was just curious okay? And I got nothing to do so I just followed her." I added

"Okay lang sana kung ngayon lang, araw-arawin mo ba naman. Tsk tsk." Now he's laughing.

He was still laughing when we heard people talking not far from the tree we're hiding. I tried to peek from the tree to see who were talking.

"Maegan please. What have I done wrong?" Said the guy who was on the verge of crying. I can't see who's he talking with but I'm sure it's a girl.

"Maegan?" JB said after he was done laughing his heart out. Tss.

So it is 'the infamous Maegan'? I didn't replied to him and just continued listening to the people talking in front of us.

"I told you already. I'm not into serious relationship, Garett." So this is how she breaks hearts? Interesting.

"Maegan I thought it was going to work. Na pwede ko pang tunawin ang mga yelo na naka palibot sa puso mo. Hindi na ba talaga pwede?" I pity the guy though. Umiyak na sya't lahat lahat hindi parin nababago ang ekspresyon sa mukha ni Maegan. Is Maegan really that heartless?

"No, Garett. I'm going." And then she just disappeared leaving the guy crying almost breaking.

"Oh, alam mo na ang kahihinatnan nyang pasunod-sunod mo sa kanya ha. Stop that, Raiden habang nagagamot pa yan." What does he mean by that?

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him, still confused.

"Because I know, base sa mga ina-akto mo ngayon? Hindi malabong mapabilang ka sa mga lalake nyan." Suddenly, I felt pissed off by the way he said 'sa mga lalake nyan' napakarami na ba talaga ng mga lalakeng pina iyak nya?

"Never, bro." Even though I was not sure of my answer.

"Mabuti nang malinaw Pierre." He patted my shoulder and we started heading to our next class.

Maegan, who are you, really?

Sa pagsunod-sunod ko sakanya nitong mga nakaraang araw, hindi ko pa nakikita ang mga kaibigan nya. At nalaman ko din na isa siya sa mga dean's lister. And she's not talkative, at sa mga napagtanongan ko, never daw siyang nakitang ngumiti ng mga ito. Minsan lang siya tumambay sa mga mataong lugar, kaya palagi nalang siyang tumatambay sa field. And here's the most interesting part. Isang beses lang daw siya nagka-boyfriend at after that never na syang nag seryoso.

I don't really want to put my nose in someone else's business but there's something in her that I badly want to know, that it's driving me crazy.

Damn, girl. I'll risk this time, kahit na hindi ko alam anong kahahantungan ko. Babe, make sure you're worth all my cards.

I really need to get a grip of myself but I also want to try to risk my cards just to know her. I know it's shallow that I just meet her and I suddenly want to risk it but can you blame me? She's interesting and I'd love to know her more.