Chapter 4

A/N: Guys, below this is Raiden and Maegan. Maybe I'll just insert the pictures of the other characters soon so that you can picture out what they look like.

(Yung pic po ni Maegan, is hindi pa niya pinakulayan ang buhok niya.)

)

-----------------------------------

Maegan's POV

What does he mean by this? I don't like to assume things, so maybe he told his crush or girlfriend the same thing diba? Kasi bakit niya naman ipopost ang sinabi niya sakin kanina eh it's not even 'that' important. So I need to stop thinking about something that doesn't even concerns me.

Papunta na ako sa susunod kong klase nang mapansin ko ang mga tingin ng mga estudyante sa'kin, why? Is there something wrong with my clothes? Or my face? I went inside the C.R and tried to find the flaw they were looking at, wala naman eh. 

"Omg, is she the girl sa pic?" Sabi nung babaeng kapapasok lang sa c.r kasama ang kaibigan niya.

"Omg, they look exactly the same! Look, she also wears converse and plain t-shirt, pants and oh my! The girl also have the same grey hair!" The 'OMG girls' were looking at me differently. Lumabas nalang ako ng c.r since tapos naman akong tingnan ang mukha ko. I don't have an idea what's with the people today but one thing's for sure, I'm late!

Tumakbo nalang ako patungo sa next class ko, Oh My God. I was nerrvous all the way to my next class, ang terror kasi talaga ng Prof. ko dun lalong lalo na sa mga late students. I was afraid to go inside kasi baka pagalitan ako or worst she'll throw me one of her 'thick' books, shit.

 I was halfway near the doorstep when someone pushed me from behind, Bwisit! And I thought I was going to fall, and I just closed my eyes and waited for my body to fall to the ground pero wala, so I slowly opened my eyes. When I didn't know who that guy was ay dali dali akong tumayo para sana maka-hingi ng paumanhin sa pagka-late ko at sa eksena kanina, but when I turned to look at my Prof. who was grinning ear-to-ear and my girl classmates who look like they're ready to kill someone and that someone is me, ay parang gusto ko nalang lumubog sa kina-tatayuan ko para mag tago.