Chapter 17

Noelle's POV:

"People are grossed out here." I say. "S-sorry." Luke says. "It's fine mate." Michael says. "So you guys are dating right?" I ask. "Nooooo." Melody says sarcastically.  "Awww Melody and Luke. So cute! Now a ship name. How about Muke or Lelody!" I say. "Noooo!" They say as I just laugh. I walk back over to the couch and sit down. Then Ashton pulls me on his lap and wraps his arms around me. "I love you Noelle." He says. "Aww I love you too Ash." I say before kissing him. "HEY NO MAKING OUT!" The boys yell. we just pull away and look down. "Aww Noelle and Ashton. So Cute! Now a ship name How about Nshton or Aoelle?" Melody says mocking me. "No thanks." I say while laughing. "Ok fine." She says. "Noelle I need to talk to you in the other room." Ashton says. "It's important." He adds. "Ok Ash." I say before getting up and walking into another room. "What's wrong Ash?" I say realizing he's about to cry. "I need your love, I need your time, when everything's wrong, you make it right." He sings. "Ash? Really?" I say. "Yes I need a kiss from you and I'll survive." He says. "You're so cute, I hope you know that." I say. "Oh I know it." Ashton says before pulling me close and kissing me. He then pulls away and says, "Stay here." I stay where I was and waited for a minute. He came back with a radio and played a slow song. "Care to dance?" He asks me. "I'm honored." I say. He then grabs my hand and pulls me close. We then start to slow dance. We've been slow dancing for a few minutes and it already feels like we're the only two in the world. I'm falling more in love with him. "Ash I hope you know everyday I fall more and more in love with you." I say. "Aww me too Noelle. Me too." He says. After slow dancing for a few more minutes, the boys start to watch. I then hear an Aww and sounds of camera clicks and someone recording us. "Ash someone's recording us." I whisper. "Let them, I want to watch this moment forever." Ashton says. "Ok but I want to stay right here, in your arms forever." I say. "I want to spend a lifetime with you in my arms." Ashton says. I just look at him and kiss him. "I'm going to cry."