Mine

Last Chapter

"Violet? Are you okay? You seems pale," I heard a voice talking to me. I know Eric is talking to me. I can't see because my eyes were already closed. I heard him call for me before everything turns black.

Chapter 4

"Erina, wake up! Gosh, you're already 16, act like one! At least, I don't have to wake you up every time," mom said. She stop a while before continue her nagging, "Oh god, why are you being so stubborn. Get up, now!"

This is my every morning. My mom will wake me up with her nagging. And always the weird dreams or nightmares.

"Ungh.. Yes, mom! I'm awake!" I said, yawning. I purposely told her I'm awake because I don't want her to continue nagging. This is my room. My bed. I'm in my room. So last night was just a dream right? But it felt so real. Since it's just a dream, I should be glad shouldn't I?

*Breakfast*

It's just me or mom look at me all the time? Mom realized I've noticed her staring at me, "Is there anything you want to tell me?". "Uhm, no?", I replied. "You know you can tell me if there is something on your mind, right?", mom said concern. "Uh-huh?" I mean last night was a dream, right?. "Don't worry, mom. Everything is fine, I'll let you know if something isn't​ right," I replied with a smile. "That's my girl, you should start your day with a smile! Now, go on. You don't want to be late," mom said giving me encourage.

I grab my bag and kiss mom. "Bye mom! You should get going to!", I grinned. "Sweetie​, don't be like that! By the way, don't forget to thanks your friend for bringing you home!"

My mind went blank. "What friend?" please tell me it's just a dream. "Oh you know, that tall guy. He's kind enough to bring you home. He said you collapsed​ while cleaning the lab. You should tell your teacher if you aren't feeling well. Fortunately, he saw you and brought​ you back," mom said.

Damn it. It's him. So it's true, last night was all true.

"All right, I'll let him know. Bye!" I said giving her a smile. I walked out from my house. Honestly, I don't want to go to school today. But I don't want her to be worried either, I've no choice than to go.

"Honey, wait".mom called me . "Uh-huh? what is it mom?".

"Come back early today. There's someone who wants to meet you," she smiled as if she's in her own world. "Who?" I asked. "Mom?" again. "Uh.. it's someone special. Just remember to come back early okay? Bye! Love you!" and she went back inside. 

Someone special she said? But who? It isn't like there's someone who's actually 'special' for me? Is it Emerald? But if it's her, mom won't say it as 'special'. Ughh.. I don't know anymore. I can't guess who mom was talking about. Never mind, I'll know when I got back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Violet!" I can tell who's that only by the voice. "Emerald, where did you go yesterday? I called and messaged​ you but there's no reply," I said unsatisfied.

"Sorry, honey. Battery died. By the way what's​ with you? My mom told me that you didn't go home til night?" she said curious. "Well, it's​ nothing. Just that Mrs. Kira wanted me to clean the lab. You know how she is..".

"I've been wondering why is she only like that to me. It's like she's purposely messing with me?" I asked continue my sentences​.

"Well if it's me. I think it's not something weird since you're our class most intelligent person. Plus, you're quite pretty too," she smiled.