Shikamaru

Shikamaru x Male! Reader

(Updated 12/15/2017)

Honestly, Shikamaru is so relatable.

------

You and Shikamaru had been childhood friends, you and he were always together. The two of you did everything together, it was if you were siblings. You comforted him during times of hardship and cheered him on, naturally, he did the same for you.  You slowly started to develop feelings for the lazy chunin. Making it hard to focus on training at times.

'Beep' 'Beep' 'Bee-' "Shut up!" you screamed at your alarm clock. You slamming the off button, annoyed at its constant annoying attempts to wake you up. "Seven forty? Wait, seven forty?!" you yell in a panic. You were supposed to meet Shika at eight! You shot up out of your bed and took a  quick shower. You dressed in your usual ninja attire and ran out the door. "Fuck it," you said as you jumped over the railing. You landed on your feet and ran towards your usual meeting spot with Shika, which was close to the training grounds. You got there ten minutes late, this didn't surprise Shikamaru very much as you usually slept in, causing you to be late to most things, like missions, meeting and other things.

"Hey Shika!" you yelled as you saw him in the distance. You stopped in front of him, panting like a dog, after running at top speed through basically the whole village. Shikamaru raised an eyebrow "How late did you wake up?" Shikamaru asked. "Huh, why?" you asked him confused. "You're a mess" he groaned. "Your hair is a mess and your shirt is on backward." You blushed slightly, embarrassed how much how much of a mess you were. You quickly fixed the buttons properly. You laughed slightly, "Sorry, about that..." Shikamaru simply nodded and mumbled the usual "What a drag." The two of you walked to the training grounds together, talking about various news in the village and about your teammates.

Time Skip~

"Shadow Possession Jutsu!" You did your best to dodge all of Shikamaru's attacks. You jumped into a tree, panting, still slightly tired after the earlier run. You quickly made a shadow clone and jumped to another tree hoping it would give you enough time to rest.  As he walked towards the clone with was panting, in order to look real. "Y/N, you tired?" He asked the clone. "We can eat now, I mean I'm kind of hungry too." You looked angry and growled at him. "Don't underestimate me!" It yelled before disappearing, catching Shikamaru off guard.

  You jumped behind and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Shikamaru," you whispered into his ear. He groaned and looked behind him. "Y/N, okay, okay you win," he grumbled and grabbed your arms, trying to push them apart ao he could escape your arms. You smirked as you lowered your hand into his pants, you rubbed your hand against his boxers. He tried pulling your arm out, before stopping as he bit his lip, holding back a moan when you started to rub harder. He whimpered, desperately trying to get you out of his pants, pulling your arm in an attempt to stop you. He started shaking, to him it was unbearable. "Shika," you muttered against his neck, teasing him further. He tensed, "Don't tease me!" he groaned. "Beg for it Shika" you smirked. "Y/N! Please!" he pleaded. You laughed loudly and pulled your hand out of his pants. "Maybe next time Shika," you giggled. "But you said it yourself, I won!" you yelled as you ran away cheering yourself. "Your such a drag!" he yelled back at you, while facepalming. He groaned "I'm an idiot."

______________________

I'll give you a decent lemon. But I won't promise much because not only have I not read many fanfictions, I have not been writing much, so I'm really bad at lemons. But whatever it's the least I can do, after all, I left for so long.

Tell me about mistakes to get a free hug. (Limited time offer)

I'm an idiot...