Naruto

Uke! Naruto x Seme! Reader
Part One

Naruto Uzumaki, your next target. You worked for the Akatsuki, although you were not an official member you still did jobs for them occasionally. Since you weren't a member you could easily do undercover missions. You went to the Leaf, the two men who were supposed to be 'guarding' the gates were sleeping. Well this is easier than I thought it wo- "Who are you" one of them said. "I would like to be a ninja here," I said. They looked skeptical. "Alright go to Hokage with me." One came with and the other stayed there. As I was lead through the village I noticed how great this village would be to live in, many food options, decent access to various ninja tools. Too bad Madara plans to destroy it. As we entered the Hokage building I sensed around four or five chakras. Anbu. The man whispered something in the Hokage's ear. "So you want to be a ninja here?" "Uh, yes" " Have you had any ninja training" "Yes, with my master, uh, Nagato" Your eyes widened at your own words, why did you let that slip? Surely she knew who Nagato is, she would be suspicious.  The Hokage asked an Anbu for something. Probably any records of me. None. The Anbu told her there were none.

'Ah! Thank Jashin! No records~' I did a little victory dance in my head. The Hokage sighed. "Alright! You will be part of team seven" "Alright Thank you" I said. As I walked out of the building I saw a blond boy. His beautiful blue eyes were extraordinary. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then, I realized. That was Naruto Uzumaki. The one I was told to capture. No one warned me about this. About his looks. Then, he looked at me. We stared at each other for a moment before I looked away. 'No! He is the one I need to capture do not get attached to the target!'

Now I wonder who will my team be?

Time Skip~

This is the place, right? I was told to come here at Nine Thirty it was Nine Forty. WHERE ARE THESE IDIOTS?! Ugh! I got out a book. It was my favorite book, given to me by Konan who said it was written by her former Sensei. Make-Out Paradise, the most amazing book to ever exist! Now, back where I left off! After about seven minutes of reading, someone said "So are you our new teammate? I slammed my book shut, shoved it into my pocket and stood up. "Uh yes! My name is (L/N), (Y/N)" I said. The girl had pink hair.  "My name is Haruno, Sakura," she said, blushing. You stared at her, taking in her features, Sakura Haruno, a kunoichi, extreme strength, similar to that of Landy Tsunade, however not quite as skilled as her. Also quite experienced in the medical field. 

 Another person soon came. He was incredibly pale, his skin was practically white! His hair was black his eyes were also black. 'Huh, he kind of looks like the new Akatsuki recruit... I think his name was Sasuke.' "This is (Y/N), Sai." She said to 'Sai'. 'Sai, eh? That's what the old freak came up with? You tried to remember any intel regarding 'Sai,' you grimaced realized you only knew of his jutsu. "Ugh! Now we have to wait for Naruto and Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura said. "Wait, Kakashi? You mean Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan?" I asked. That man was in the bingo book. He is capable of a lot. He may not be as skilled as Madara with the Sharingan but since he isn't Uchiha that was to be expected. "Yeah, he's our Sensei!" You then realized why you were on this team, to be watched by one of the most powerful ninja of the village. He was to examine me and watch for any suspicious behavior, then report. Clever. Capturing the nine-tails will be more difficult than I thought. Then suddenly, "So sorry I'm late, I overslept and I-" He was abruptly stopped when Sakura punched him in the face. "That's what you get for being late you idiot!" She yelled. "Well at least I'm not as late as Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto whined. He looked over at me. "Hey, your the guy from yesterday! I froze "Uh yeah..?" I said. Did he find me creepy is that why he brought it up? "You know him Naruto?" Sai asked, a fake smile on his face. "Well no, but I saw him yesterday at the Hokage's office!" Naruto exclaimed. This is the guy I have to capture? Interesting.

A man with white hair appeared talking of a black cat while Naruto and Sakura complained.

Kakashi of the Sharingan

"I suppose your (Y/N), right" 

"Yes," you replied, carefully watching him.

This is going to be hard, Naruto your sensei had to be Kakashi!?

Time Skip~

You were walking down the street. It was sunset. The colors of the sunset came across the sky. I sighed "How long will I be here?" 'Maybe I should do this mission quickly' "Hey, (Y/N) want to get ramen?" I looked behind me, it was Naruto. He had a large smile and a light blush on his face.  "Oh, Uh, Alright," I said. Man it sucks, I'm so socially awkward. Even if it just out to eat... I'm not used to missions where I must be social.

"Ramen? Really?" "Yeah! It's my favorite!" I nodded. I expected something... Fancier. You weren't sure why but you had always seen jinchuriki in a high place. You always thought they would be treated with the most luxury, after all, they were weapons. "I'll get a..." Naruto placed a complicated order, but the cook didn't seem to mind. "How about you (Y/N)?" Naruto said. "I'll have the same thing you're getting Naruto" I sighed. I can't waste time on this mission, but the nine tails won't be easy to capture. His master is a Sanin and his Sensei is Kakashi.

We were given our food and Naruto didn't hesitate to dig in, stuffing his mouth with noddles. I ate slowly though, by the time I finished one bowl Naruto had eaten three. "So, (Y/N) do have anywhere to stay?" Naruto asked his mouth full of noddles. "No," I said. "You can stay with me!"

"Okay, thanks, Naruto!"