8

Free! POV

Rin, Haru, Nagisa and Rei sat quietly on a bed while a few of the people dug around in their bags. "Found it!" A boy who had freckles pulled out a jacket just like the one they all were wearing and a tiny mini skirt-thing(A/N I couldn't help myself). "Here." The boy passed the clothing to Rin. "I'm Marco by the way." After he let go of the clothes Marco reached out his hand to shake with Rin. Rin reached his hand back. "I'm Rin." Marco smiled a smile that lit up the whole room. Then a extremely tall boy came over to the others and handed him the same items. "We got him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 There was a faint scream they could all hear in the distance. Marco stood up and looked out the door. "It's Connie and Sasha holding a sack-oh no...Oh dear god...don't tell me they." As Connie and Sasha came up to the shack they the dumped the 'sack' on the porch. "You imbeciles. That's a person not a chicken!" Connie and Sasha hesitated for a second. "Oh yeah....."

 Rin walked forward and grabbed the cape of of the lump and revealed Makoto hugging his knees petrified. "Rin!!! I was kidnapped by some thugs!" Makoto was panicking. "Um, we're right here." Connie and Sasha tapped Makoto on the shoulder. "OH NO!" "Look Makoto, we asked then to get you." Makoto stared at Rin. He didn't believe him. "Um, hey." Marco stepped forward towards Makoto. "It's okay. Please forgive Connie and Sasha, they're idiots." Marco gave Makoto a warm smile. "Seriously, right here." "Wait, where's Armin?" "Connie?" "What? I thought you had him?" "No that was this dude." "So we lost Armin?" Connie and Sasha came to realise their mistake.

 "Guys! You know he's the weakest one here! You don't leave him alone. Also it's getting dark. If you didn't have Armin no wonder you just kidnapped him." "No, we had Armin when we caught him. He gave us his cape, we just ignored what he said." "Guys! Do you know what you've done! You never ignore Armin. I think i found a book about torturing people in his grandfather's library and there were several notes and bookmarks in it by Armin." 

Everyone stared blankly at Eren, coincidentally Armin came running up to the shack. He looked extremely pissed. "I swear Connie and Sasha, you are both complete and utter idiots, you think you're funny but you are just stupid. I know you're supposed to be the comic relief but you are so stupid, you freaking kidnapped someone we were trying to help, and I thought I knew some idiots in my life, but they would never compare to you daft dimwits!" Everyone looked terrified. "Wow! Armin has never snapped before." "Shut up Eren. Why did I join the military again, oh yeah because I wanted to become stronger not to deal with idiots."

 While Armin was going off at Connie and Sasha, Rei and Rin were listening in very closely. "And where did the potato come from! You know, I don't think titans would even want to eat you because you're so stupid!" "Titans?" Rin whispered to Rei. "Just go along with it." "Where's Haru?" "He's still shocked from when I told him there was probably a water shortage in this world." "In this world?" "Yeah, just a hunch but I think this is different. Did you see the walls and the gear in those bins. They're not normal. Also their military uniform is not right. What's with the swords crossing?" Rei didn't know what was going to happen, all he knew is that he wasn't sleeping in his own bed tonight.

"Cadets!" "Shadis!" Everyone in the room looked shocked. "Quick!" A really small girl came over to them and directed then to some large trunks at the other end of the room. She opened them and shoved Rin, Haru and Makoto in one and Rei and Nagisa in the other. "Be quiet." They started to hear everyone move around, as they assumed, to line up. "Whose this 'Shadis'?" Rei didn't want to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I feel like it's been ages since I've written yet it's only been a day... Anyway I had a bit of writer's block but now I'm pretty sure I know what to do! Really thanks to everyone who has read this so far, I was really fun to look up words that mean idiot...thanks again ~May