Part two: The Wolf World

I was surrounded by wolfs and I was surprised 😳 that they didn't attack me. Then out of nowhere someone called my name it said come here Sarah and it said it over again. I thought that voice was Jesus so I said,"Jesus is that you, Jesus. Then something came towards me and it grab my hand. When I open my eyes 👀, I saw a boy hold my hand. "What is your name?" I said and he said,"Adam, my name is Adam and what's your name ?he smiled at me. I said Sarah.

"Where are you taking me" I asked and Adam said," To the Wolf World 🌎. "What is the Wolf  World ?" He smiled at me again and said," The wolf world is a world where all the wolfs live, In the human world they think that werewolf's are not real but they are."Does this mean I am a wolf too?" Yes. "How?" "Your a wolf because you have that necklace, you have amethyst gem those are rare." I looked at him and I saw he had a necklace too, I guess  that gem is a sapphire it's was blue.

   He said yes that is correct that is sapphire.  I was shocked 😳 and he said I can read minds. Adams says we are almost there. Then I saw the Wolf World it was beautiful it was almost like Hawaii but a world of it. Then we both landed on our feet and there was a crowd of people we all around me. Adam said that each time there is a new wolf that joins the tribe that would be your wolf birthday. I went around and everyone had a different gem. Some of them have new gems that I thought that didn't exist. Then the chief came up to me and said,"Welcome to our home and I see have you great great great grandmother's necklace." She used to be the chief and now is retired now. Adam, you must train her now and after that show her around said the chief.

So Adam and I went to the training coven, and now he was going to teach me how two transform into wolf. "You have to feel the energy that is inside your gem and use it so you can transform says Adam". So I calmed my self down and I started to communicate with my gem, then my gem started to glow and then I a wolf. My fur was mixed with brown and red, my eyes were light purple. Then Adam transformed into a wolf as well, he had white fur and his eyes were sapphire blue he was beautiful. After that we ran to the kingdom for dinner.