Transformation

After dinner, Adam took me to my house and I said I want about my family . " Oh yeah, let me take you home and you can come back tomorrow Adam said". He said all I have to do is to tell my gem to go to the Wolf World and it will just transport me there. Now I was at home at 8:00 and now I just have to tell them that I was a the library. I was in the bed just looking a my gem and thinking what else can it do. Then I fell asleep 😴.

Morning
                I woke up, and when I went to the bathroom, when I look 👀 at the mirror. I had a purple tattoos on arms ( they looked like vine just all over my are) and I am so lucky that a I don't have them on my face because that would have been bad. I went to my closest and    got dressed for school. Then I went to wake up my siblings and then they yelled at me I yelled at them the usually. When I was yelling at them my tattoos were glowing and then when I yelled again shot fire 🔥 at the wall. When they when downstairs I covered it with a picture frame.

School
                I am now at gym, the worst class of them all and today was  fitness gram passer test. It when you run and I hate running. Then it was my turn and I wasn't even tired, Amy usually had the best score but not today 😎. I did 100 laps of running and I think I was running fast because I am a wolf. My coach's were impressed after the gym I I had to go to Social Studies. 5 Hours later
I texted my mom I would be home by 10:00 pm because I am at Jessica's house. So I ran deep into the woods and told my gem to go to the Wolf World. Then I arrived at the Wolf World it was so beautiful 😍. Adam was already waiting for me (how sweet of him) . Hey, Sarah what do you want to do today he asked. I don't know what to do I said. Oh, I need to tell you what happened this morning I said. So when I woke up for school I saw these tattoos on my arm and they started glow then I shoot purple fire out of my hands also so at gym class I was faster than anybody. Adam says to I clam down because the tattoos on your arm are just Wolf marks and I was running fast dive I am a wolf.

       Adam said,"Since you are a young wolf you will change into an adult wolf". I think I seen him at my school before but so did not realize it and I asked him if he goes to my school and he says yes. We just have different classes that we don't even see each other. The chief wanted to talked to you after dinner today says Adam.

After two hours of training, we went to hunt for food for dinner 🍴 and this was my first time hunting. Well I went fishing and caught a fish but that's not the same. This girl came up to me and asked me if she wanted to teach me how to hunt so I said yes, what is your name? Her name Kristen and she was a diamond. So we transformed into a wolf and ran into the forest 🌳 . All of a sudden she stop running and told me to go behind her. We hid behind the brushes and when I reach out to see what was going on I saw a field of deer😳. She told me on three we are going to punch on them and once you killed one ☝️ you kill another one. So we counted down together 1,........2,......3 and we run into the field and started to killing deer.

We killed 10 deers that should be enough for a week. Kristen used her gem to lift the deers to the kingdom. And when we went to the kingdom to eat the deer with everyone. When everyone was eating I felt weird and then I excused myself to go outside for some air. Then I started to fly and there was a glowing light going around me. Then I changed