Chapter 3

Sujeong's POV

"Hollo deureoseon club club Siganeun amado saebyeok dusidusi Guseok bare anjaitdeon Ganyeorin sonmoge remon juseu juseu.." I was awakened by MBLAQ's Smokey girl in the early morning.

Today is a school day and the day I hate the most. My boyfriend, Jonghyuk, is leaving Korea for his scholarship in the UK. Although I wanted him to stay with me, his future is more important than my needs. I slowly dragged myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I look like a freaking zombie at the moment. I bet people would believe that a zombie apocalypse was occurring if I went out of the house looking like one.

After a quick shower, I brushed my teeth and wore my uniform. I decided to let my hair down for today and clipped up my fringe so that it won't get in my view. Feeling refreshed, I went to Minkyung's room to check if she was ready to go. I twisted the door knob and carefully opened the door. Knowing Minkyung, she could easily throw a lamp at you for disturbing her sleep. That happened once to me.

"Minkyung ah! Why are you still in bed?! We're going to be late for school if you don’t get ready in 5 minutes. I don't want to get punished in front of the whole school. C'mon let's go." I tried to pull her out of bed but obviously it didn't work.

"I don't think I can get out of bed. I'm so tired. I feel so weak. I think I have a high fever." the girl spoke softly. Well, Minkyung rarely falls sick. She only acts sick when she doesn't want to go to school because of a big test or an important exam they were going to sit for. I touched her forehead to ensure that she wasn't lying. Oh my freaking Cheondung. She's burning! We need to get her to the nearby clinic.

"Minkyung ah wait here. I'll get you a glass of water and call Kyungsoo to bring you to the clinic." I informed her and ran out of her room. I went to Kyungsoo's room to find him in a deep slumber.

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Wake up! Get your ass out! Your sister has a high fever! Wake up!" I yelled in anxiety.

At the mention of sister, he jolted out of the bed and dashed to her room, leaving me alone gawking at his speed of movement. I went to the kitchen to fetch Minkyung a glass of water and went to her room. Her brother had already placed a wet towel on her forehead to bring down her temperature.

"Hey, I think you can go now. You're going to be late for school. I'll take care of Minkyung. Don't worry. Just tell the teacher that she has a fever if the teacher asks the reason why she's absent." He took the glass of water from me.

I check the time on the clock. The clock that was decorated with blue stickers showed the time and it was 7.53 a.m. Shit! I'm late for school! How do I get there in time?! I don't think walking could solve the problem so I started running down the street as I went past the busy citizens. The school gate was swarming with groups of students who were greeting their friends as they entered the school grounds. I managed to reach school just in time before classes begins. I huffed and puffed as I took a seat while sweating profusely. Ugh. I feel so sticky.

The sound of Mrs Lee's heels echoed the room as she walked in with her usual energetic self. Sigh. It’s going to be a long day… "Alright class settle down! There's a new student that will be joining our class. Go ahead and introduce yourself." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Lee Sungbin. I came from Gyeonggi-do and I just moved in here. I hope we can get to know more about each other. Thank you." I dropped my pencil and looked up. Lee Sungbin?! Lee  Sungbin?! What is he doing here? He's not supposed to be here. He looked at me and smirked. Oh no. That smirk of his means he's up to something. Ugh. 

"Sungbin ssi, you can take a seat next to Sujeong. Sujeong, you'll be his tour guide for the day since he's new to our school. That will be really nice of you. Now, let’s start our lesson shall we?" With his  smile that was melting all the girls in the classroom, he walked towards my direction and took a seat beside me. Someone help me. Help me stop myself from strangling that freaking idiot and wipe of that smile.