Chapter 4

Minkyung's POV

Since I'm leaving soon, I thought that maybe I could spent some time with my favourite cousin together with the boys. I called my Aunt last night before I went to bed and asked her for her consent.

Fortunately, she agreed since it has been awhile since we went together.

"Annyeong Naeun ah.  Are you ready? We're going out soon." I said.

"Annyeong Unnie! Let's go now. I'm so excited!" Naeun shouted in glee.

"Okay hahah."

I helped Naeun wear her favourite pair of shoes and went out. The both of us head out to the boys' house and their manager told us to wait for a while since they're on the way here.

Once we got in the car, Naeun immediately introduced herself and sat on my lap. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. We decided to go to the beach and spent some time together there instead of watching a movie. Most of us fell asleep but Naeun was still energetic as usual. So Baekhyun started telling her stories and eventually she fell asleep.

"Minkyung ah, we're at the rest stop already. Do you want to go to the toilet or buy anything?" Mr Kim asked.

"Yes, I'll be back soon!"

"Wait. I'm going too."

"Come on, let's go."

With that, the both of us got out of the car and closed the door. I bet they were really tired since they're still asleep even though 2 hours had past. I hope Mr Kim gets some rest too.

"Wait, Minkyung! I need to go to the toilet urgently! I'll meet you at the cafeteria okay?" Kyungsoo oppa said as he rushed to the nearest toilet.

"Okay. I need to go to the toilet too. See you later." I informed him.

As I entered the toilet, I could hear girls giggling and talking about something related to kpop. Without interrupting their fangirling session, I silently went into one of the cubicle.

"Yah, did you watch the latest episode? He looks so handsome! I think they should make him the visual of the group!"

Oh my god. Why am I here again?

"But Chanyeol Oppa looks much better than him! Chanyeol is much more handsome! I want to marry him."

So they're EXO's fans, I see. I wonder how they would react if I tell them that they're in the car.

"Don't you think Luhan is charming? Omg! I can't."

I quickly got out and washed my hands, hoping that they won't notice me. Thankfully, they did not notice my presence and I managed to exit the toilet.

I immediately walked towards the cafeteria when I realised that someone was waiting for me. The cafeteria was packed with families and friends relaxing before going to their choice of destination. I could easily spot Kyungsoo oppa with his red colour jacket which was given to him by dad.

I tapped on his shoulders before saying, "Hey, do you want to get something for the others? Naeun might be hungry too."

"Sure. We can go to the convenient store and buy some snacks or drinks. Maybe we could get some ice cream too and store them in the cooler that we brought." He suggested.

"Okay. I'm paying this time. No buts."

"Alright then," he chuckled and pat my head.

The worker greeted us as we entered the store. Whoa. There are so many snacks here! My eyes went wide when I saw my favourite chocolate, Hershey's cookies and crème!