Wanting The Popular Guy

Nash, I know you know I like you a lot, I know you like me too, but no, your afraid of what people will think. I wish you didn't care so much about what other people think about you.

*I thought to my self staring at him in the middle of class*

He walks past me whispering in my ear, "text me ".

I like him so of course I'm going to text him.

He was texting me telling me that he wanted to hang out with me after school and how his parents aren't going to be home till 9 tonight. I automatically knew what he was getting at, sex. He knows I'm a virgin and he swore he was too.

I agreed to going. Right when the bell rang I went to the gate where he was waiting for me. I think to myself, "I hope I won't regret this later".

He was technically cheating on his girlfriend with me. He was holding my hand, grabbing my ass, holding my waist, and all this other cute shit. I asked him how he really felt about me. It made me kinda sad but I was kinda happy knowing he would date me if he wasn't such a asshole who cared about what people say and think about him.

Out of nowhere my best friend called me. I told her I was hanging out with Nash, she yelled at him saying if he fucks with my feelings she's going to fuck up his face. And she doesn't joke around with that shit so I believed what she was saying.

We walked up the steps to his front door. He slowly took out his key and unlocked the door. He lead me to his bedroom, slowly walking behind me.